Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old June 12th, 2015, 12:17 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker
TankyTeemo's Picture Battle Reports

I've been a long time lurker of this site and used to enjoy reading everyone elses battle reports. I don't see too many new ones anymore, so I thought I'd start posting some. I'll show the armies that will be fighting and the map before I post the actual battle report. Feel free to predict the winner if you'd like. Anyway, here are the armies for the first battle:

TankyTeemo's army:
Roman Legionnaires x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Airborne Elite, and Marro Warriors.

Luke's army:
Warriors of Ashra x2, Major Q9, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, and Isamu.

We played on a custom map with no glyphs.
Old June 12th, 2015, 01:56 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TankyTeemo's Picture Battle Reports

Looks like a fun game, but my money's on the Q9, Raylin, Krav team.
Old June 12th, 2015, 02:05 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Looks like a fun game, but my money's on the Q9, Raylin, Krav team.
I'm gonna agree with you. The Romans won't stand a chance.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old June 16th, 2015, 11:15 PM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

Here are the results for the first battle:
Spoiler Alert!

Some of the pictures turned out blurry, that will be fixed for the next battle:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 17th, 2015, 02:45 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'll go with Mike for this one. I just like the chances of marro plague against your army. Plus Su has a great attack and should be able to stay alive longer with the grubs.

Old June 17th, 2015, 05:43 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Going for the Minions on this one. They can hopefully wipe out the Hounds with some decent rolls before the Hounds get off proper plagues.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 17th, 2015, 07:37 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Nice reports! Luke should have used his Warriors of Ashra to prevent the Romans from getting to Q9.

I'll go with Hydra team for Game 2. I like setting up a screen for the Hydra (say with Minions, for example) and then attacking over the heads of the screen with the Hydra's Reach power.
Old June 19th, 2015, 01:03 AM

Here are the results for the 2nd battle:
Spoiler Alert!

The next battle:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 19th, 2015, 01:35 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I love these!

Thanks for sharing. I would have picked the Romans in the first one, but I was too late to the party.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 19th, 2015, 07:23 AM

I think Tanky Teemo's got this next one.

Old June 19th, 2015, 01:39 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Krug and Q10 all the way
Old June 19th, 2015, 05:17 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

My bet is on Teemo and Krug.

0-1

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports