Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 13th, 2012, 06:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of A.I.M. Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
FYI, the cards here aren't working.
I haven't got around to updating the links for the on-deck stuff yet. I was doing them only as they came up, whether it was the release, wording change or somebody (like yourself) looking at them & pointing it out. This ones updated now.
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Between these and Scapey's check of the Fantastic Adventures wave, I now know why I have 50+ threads bumped in my User CP.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 14th, 2012, 01:40 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

bump.
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

It will be interesting to see if the competitive players will dig these guys to help bust up pods, especially those with the likes of Mastermind. Their Weaponized Virus doesn't require clear sight of a figure, so they can just choose a space the figure is on or adjacent to be affected.

I would think they could also help against Jocasta since they have an attack of 3 and if you get 3 Agents to attack a figure Jocasta is taking wounds for, who cares if you lose 3 Agents if it ends up putting 3+ wounds on Jocasta? You can lose 2 squads of Agents this way for 140 points to take down a 180 point (currently ) figure.

Also, their Environmental Suit forces the attacker to subtract 2 from their d20 power against them, so that can help vs. Brainiac.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 7th, 2013, 10:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely useful! There are a few nice area attack figures not requiring clear sight that can do good stuff currently (Harley Quinn with her bomb, Human Torch with Supernova, Cyclops with his Optic Blast), etc. The nice thing for squaddies, like the AIM Agents, though, is that Puppet Master can't String Pull them!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 29th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

No issues.

Spoilers

---

These guys are pretty neat, with both abilities giving that gassy vibe. Just don't try pulling their finger. I fell for it, and I was out for a week.
Old December 27th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I would like them more if Undead were immune to their SA. Even death is no protection from A.I.M.

Very nice work on this one. Fun pod busters.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 27th, 2013, 03:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. I would like them more if Undead were immune to their SA. Even death is no protection from A.I.M.

Very nice work on this one. Fun pod busters.
Your body still deteriorates if you're dead.
Old December 28th, 2013, 05:38 PM

Yeah, there's a decent number of pod-busting options out there now (and more to come).

Old December 22nd, 2015, 07:27 PM

23 December 2015 - A.I.M. Agents - Removed space adjacency wording for clarity
Old December 28th, 2016, 04:40 PM

Djeece1 is surprisingly tart

Hello,
I have 2 questions for the special attack if I have 3 squads of these guys and if I reveal the Order Marker 1 and move 3 guys from the squads do I have to use the Special Attack with one of the 3 moved guys or can I use it with one A.I.M. agent that I didn't move this turn ?
For the defense height bonus VS Weaponized Virus, should I consider the lowest Agent from all of my squads or only the lowest from the moved agents ?

Last edited by Djeece1; December 28th, 2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

'you may choose a space within 3 spaces of one or more A.I.M. Agents you control.'(regardless if they moved or not)

'Roll X attack dice once for all affected figures, where X equals the number of unengaged A.I.M. Agents you control within 3 spaces of the chosen space.'
(the big part there is 'unengaged')

For defense it says:
'The defending figure compares height to the lowest A.I.M. Agent to determine height advantage.'

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library