Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 18th, 2010, 11:01 AM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Grape-Crusher)

Pretty awesome!
Old August 18th, 2010, 08:01 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs(Mardia)

Meet Mardia, the Ghost of War. He teleports to help allies, or to get near enemies. All you merely need to do is fight...
<go to front page>

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 5th, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old August 18th, 2010, 11:16 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

SUMMONED BY WAR
When any figure attacks, before any player rolls defense dice, you may move Mardia adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible. Mardia can be Summoned By War only once per round. (alt: Mardia can use Summoned By War only once per round.)

Cool Card.
Defensive Spirit Aura --> Defensive Enhancement
Spirit in the title too strongly ties with the Viking abilities.

Design Tangent:
WARRIOR's ARMOR SPIRIT 1
When ~ is destroyed, place this figure on any unique Army Card. ~'s Spirit adds 1 to the defense number on that card.
SUMMONED BY WAR v2
After any figure attacks, if ~ is on any other figure's Army Card, you may place ~ adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:19 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
SUMMONED BY WAR
When any figure attacks, before any player rolls defense dice, you may move Mardia adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible. Mardia can be Summoned By War only once per round. (alt: Mardia can use Summoned By War only once per round.)

Cool Card.
Defensive Spirit Aura --> Defensive Enhancement
Spirit in the title too strongly ties with the Viking abilities.

Design Tangent:
WARRIOR's ARMOR SPIRIT 1
When ~ is destroyed, place this figure on any unique Army Card. ~'s Spirit adds 1 to the defense number on that card.
SUMMONED BY WAR v2
After any figure attacks, if ~ is on any other figure's Army Card, you may place ~ adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible.
I'll fix Summoned By War to that suggestion(I'm still only allowing the once per round effect though, it becomes too overpowered without it since its like Thorgrimm on Steroids)

I didn't want the Spirit Effect of Thorgrimm, just the boost to defense. I'll change the name.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:25 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree totally in the once per round. There are two possible wordings that I prefer.

Classic:
Mardia can use Summoned By War only once per round.
Modern: Wording is shifting towards this direction
Mardia can be Summoned By War only once per round.

Design Tangents that I give are inspirations directly from another's designs and are not design shift proposals.

Old August 19th, 2010, 12:29 AM
I could go

Thank you very much for the posts, and clarifying what your Tangents were. I'll probably get to the changes after I continue the Inspirariton thread. If you want, feel free to add your ideas to it.

Edit: and here is the new card.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 19th, 2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:58 AM

pst: That's the same card.

Old August 19th, 2010, 01:00 AM
I could go

Quote:
pst: That's the same card.
Nope, Change the Defensive Name to Defensive Glow and added in your modern version of the summoning rule. That's all I was doing. Unless you had any other suggestions.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 19th, 2010, 01:13 AM

Summoned by War is the same on both cards.
Yours:
When an attack is made by any player, you may place Mardia adjacent to the targeted figure. Mardia can be Summoned By War only once per round.
Mine:
When any figure attacks, before any player rolls defense dice, you may move Mardia adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible. Mardia can use Summoned By War only once per round.

Old August 19th, 2010, 01:14 AM
I could go

Quote:
Summoned by War is the same on both cards.
Yours:
When an attack is made by any player, you may place Mardia adjacent to the targeted figure. Mardia can be Summoned By War only once per round.
Mine:
When any figure attacks, before any player rolls defense dice, you may move Mardia adjacent to the attacking figure, if possible. Mardia can use Summoned By War only once per round.
Oops. My bad. I'll be right back.

Edit: And here is the new card...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: Flameslayer Customs(Mardia)

These are some really nice cards! The 'Mardia' looks pretty interesting, with the Summoned by War and Defensive Glow.
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:29 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen_Hydra View Post
These are some really nice cards! The 'Mardia' looks pretty interesting, with the Summoned by War and Defensive Glow.
Thanks for the compliment. Since I have nothing better to do, I'm just going to do some updates...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards