Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 20th, 2019, 11:50 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of John Constantine - Vote for Release!

This passes. #811.

I updated the release info for ya.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of John Constantine - Vote for Release!

Sweet! I kind of like the fact he is on the cheaper side too as that makes it easy to draft at few spells with him. Although he is limited in how quick he can cast those spells, he's a pretty safe bet to stick around and cast all of them before someone can get past his Con Artist power and put him down.
Old February 21st, 2019, 04:42 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of John Constantine

Can anyone recommend an alternative figure? I really want this but I cant find the heroclix sculpt for less than £25!

Prob going to use Commissioner Gordon as a proxy for the time being (he has the trench coat).
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:37 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Can anyone recommend an alternative figure? I really want this but I cant find the heroclix sculpt for less than £25!

Prob going to use Commissioner Gordon as a proxy for the time being (he has the trench coat).

This was just asked about in the Hangout thread, here is the excellent recommendation that was made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
I’ll see if I can pull it up later, but there’s a guy in one of the Spidey sets that looks almost exactly like him
That would be great, thanks.
Frank Drake #013a from Amazing Spider-Man

I figure if you paint his pants (and maybe his tie & coat) he'll look almost perfect.
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:54 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

This was just asked about in the Hangout thread, here is the excellent recommendation that was made.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I’ll see if I can pull it up later, but there’s a guy in one of the Spidey sets that looks almost exactly like him

I figure if you paint his pants (and maybe his tie & coat) he'll look almost perfect.
That is amazing Yodaking, thank you very much. £1.29 on Ebay
Old February 21st, 2019, 01:38 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Might not hurt to make an alt. card with that one. He's a pretty popular character but the official figures are all pricey.
Old February 21st, 2019, 03:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That is amazing Yodaking, thank you very much. £1.29 on Ebay

Rep MrNobody, it was his suggestion.

An alternate card with that figure is okay with me, although I'll need to pick one up and paint him before it could be done.
Old February 21st, 2019, 04:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I can get to it eventually. I had got the figure when we were considering using it, and it should be a pretty easy paint job.
Old May 14th, 2019, 08:39 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I'm familiar with Glyphs, but not Unique Spells. Is there a list of them somewhere? Rules? Perhaps you can put a link to them on the OP?

Thanks!
Old May 14th, 2019, 08:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I'm familiar with Glyphs, but not Unique Spells. Is there a list of them somewhere? Rules?
It's all in the C3G books. Basically spells are draftable and can be cast by figures with the Magical Defense power. John has a special ability that allows him to cast some spells. (Unique ones, obviously)
Old May 14th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I'm familiar with Glyphs, but not Unique Spells. Is there a list of them somewhere? Rules? Perhaps you can put a link to them on the OP?

Thanks!
I've been trying to put those links where they're relevant, but it looks I never hit the synergy section here. I'll try to get that updated soon.

In the meanwhile, here are the spells and here are the spell rules.
Old May 14th, 2019, 09:49 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Many thanks. You learn something new every day!

I discovered this character recently, because he's been appearing on the CW TV show DC Legends of Tomorrow.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library