Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 5th, 2019, 07:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I looked up vendetta in the thesaurus and came up with "squabble", so let's go with Obsessive Squabble.

Jk, how about Obsessive Rivalry? Or Obsessed Nemesis?
Old October 5th, 2019, 07:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You could go in the grand tradition of Archer Rivalry and Vigilante Rivalry and do Speedster Rivalry.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2019, 05:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Anyone have any thoughts or plans for these anti mutant guys. Trex sent my son an early birthday gift and there were a few squads worth of these guys. If anyone needs a challenge lets start brainstorming.

Genoshan Magistrate

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 7th, 2019, 05:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Give them a cool Sonic Cannon and an ability that lets them build Battle Droids. Maybe some synergy with a Sith Lord?

Wait I read that wrong.
Old October 7th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A common that could teleport sounds cool.

I might make the inhibitor collar more general than Mutant if we can get away with it thematically, just to give them more draftability.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 7th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Genoshans with inhibitor collars would be cool to see.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 7th, 2019, 06:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
A common that could teleport sounds cool.

I might make the inhibitor collar more general than Mutant if we can get away with it thematically, just to give them more draftability.
Yeah we have MRD for Mutant Specific.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 7th, 2019, 06:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Give them a cool Sonic Cannon and an ability that lets them build Battle Droids. Maybe some synergy with a Sith Lord?

Wait I read that wrong.

lol, I did as well.
Old October 7th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post

Wait I read that wrong.

lol, I did as well.
Me three
Old October 13th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd kick some ideas in, but I'd never heard of these guys before. Only have experience with Genosha as a mutant nation.
Old October 16th, 2019, 02:48 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

NAME = PHOENIX
SECRET IDENTITY = EMMA FROST

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

DIAMOND RAIN REFORMATION
Once per game, when Phoenix would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack, you may ignore those wounds and place Phoenix on the Army Card of the figure who attacked her. At the end of the round, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure and all opponent’s figures within 2 spaces of that figure, then place Phoenix on an empty space within 2 spaces of that figure.

PHOENIX TELEPATHIC LINK
While Phoenix is in play all squad and hero figures you control are considered in clear sight of each other. An opponent may never take control of Phoenix or any figure you control within 4 spaces of Phoenix. After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a figure you control with the Phoenix Fire special power, instead of taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with any other figure you control that is a Mutant or has the Phoenix Fire special power.

PHOENIX FIRE
Anytime Phoenix receives one or more wounds or is destroyed, you must immediately roll 1 unblockable attack die against each adjacent figure, one at a time.

FLYING

SUPER STRENGTH
From Avengers vs. X-Men. The Phoenix Force is coming back to Earth and presumably trying to possess Hope Summers as its new host. The Avengers try to stop it, but screw up and instead shatter the Force into 5 parts, which each go into a different X-Man; Cyclops, Emma, Colossus, Magik, and Namor.

Each of the Heroclix for the Phoenix Five is pretty expensive, so as much as I want them to be highly interconnected, it probably makes more sense to keep them fairly separate. (except for maybe Cyclops as the leader.)

Diamond Rain Reformation is from a pretty specific moment in the Versus tie-in book. Thor uses Mjolnir to shatter Emma in her diamond form, but she reforms by raining the diamond shards down from the sky, defeating him.
Old October 31st, 2019, 11:53 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker

NAME = THE OCTOPUS
SECRET IDENTITY = VICTOR OCTAVIUS

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

GRIP OF THE OCTOPUS 4
The Octopus gains 2 to his attack roll and pulls target adjacent to The Octopus. This action has a single round cooldown.

EXTENSIVE REACH
The Octopus can pull one target closer to himself by one space with a range of 5, regardless of height. This is a free action.

OIL SPEW
The Octopus can spray oil from 3 spaces away to try and blind the target. Roll a d20. On a 10 or less, the target's next defense or attack roll has a -4 modifier.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy