Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old August 6th, 2010, 12:26 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Web Of Spider-Man Heroclix Set in August

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
I hope their is a Spider-Man Noir figure in the set to go with the custom of him I made.
That would have been pretty awesome, particularly with the "alternate Spidey" theme they had for the tail of the set, but... seems it's not the case. Here's the full list.
Yeah I thought maybe they would have done that to sort of Tie it in with the Shattered Dimensions Game
Old August 8th, 2010, 11:49 PM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

I don't know, maybe I read too many Spidey comics in the late 80's early 90's, but I'm kind of excited by some of the figures on the list. There is the aforementioned Carnage, as well as some good minor villains/heros I
was hoping for like puma, cardiac, prowler, and jackal. Not to mention a new Nightcrawler sculpt(hopefully better than the flailing bamf cloud one, and less expensive than the other one). Plus a Mary Jane sculpt. How cool is that.

CORVUS
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, if the Nightcrawler is a nice one and an affordable one, I might have to pick that up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2010, 08:51 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sorry to disappoint you, guys...

Old August 9th, 2010, 08:58 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Annnnnd nevermind. I'd rather have that pole on the battlefield than a whole wall.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 9th, 2010, 10:21 AM

artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker artemiscorso knows what's in an order marker

Aarrgghhh! Sherman are you sure you didn't just make that out of playdough this morning to mess with us? I hope that's not indicative of the sculpt quality of the rest of the set.

CORVUS
Old August 9th, 2010, 11:18 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Meh...
meh....
meh....
meh....
Hopefully the new Sandman isn't atrocious...
meh...
meh...
meh...
Nice Deadpool....
meh...
meh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
049 Groot
GROOT!? GROOOOOOOT!!!!!!!
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Annnnnd nevermind. I'd rather have that pole on the battlefield than a whole wall.
You think that's bad? Spider-Man, Black Suit Spider-Man, Venom-as-Spider-Man, AND Scarlet Spider are all perched on the wall.

See? Two more just like that. All different sculpts, character-wise, but the wall aspect is just annoying. The set on the whole isn't bad, though; mixed bag, as usual with HeroClix.
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:47 PM

Like I said - it's looking like it's just Carnage for me in this wave ...

Old August 9th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Here's a pretty cool webpage I found with a bunch of mini images for Web of Spider-Man. Be sure to check out all 6 pages.

http://www.heroclixworld.com/HCW/Art...px?ID=207A&P=1
Old August 9th, 2010, 05:56 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

GROOOOOOOOOOT!!!
Old August 9th, 2010, 08:32 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemiscorso View Post
Aarrgghhh! Sherman are you sure you didn't just make that out of playdough this morning to mess with us? I hope that's not indicative of the sculpt quality of the rest of the set.
I wish I could say yes, but nope - someone actually got paid to sculpt that figure.

Aside from the bystander characters in this set, I'm crossing my fingers that the brown-costume Wolverine is affordable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News