Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 20th, 2006, 07:17 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9
I probably won't be able to make it. but thanks for the invite!
Well if you can at all... I think it would be worth it.... we are looking at over 40 people... this is the largest event we have ever had. Who knows it may be the largest event Heroscape has ever had. My guess is that our TTO or a tournament in Texas will be hosting the largest Heroscape event todate.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 23rd, 2006, 07:44 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9
I am in New Ulm MN.
Welcome .... If you would like to meet some of us... come down to Forest City Iowa Saturday. Please check out the event thread under " Tree Town Open " There will be a large group from Southern Minnesota here as well as others.
A funny note about this post: Less than 24 hours before the tournment I run accross the above post. You can read my Welcome comment. Strack9 e-mails me back thanking me for the invite but probably would not make it. Well Saturday morning there he is in person. We have 38 people in the tourney...who do I meet in the second round... Mr. Strack9 not only do we meet but he gives me a painful beating and my only lost of the tournament. Strack9 goes on to finish 7th with a 4-1 record. Congradulations Strack9.... I'm glad you made it even if you cleaned my clock. Glad to meet you and would be fun to do it battle again,

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 23rd, 2006, 08:35 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, I am glad you maed it as well, and that I could avenge my father's loss to you. It was a very close game that had be worried for a while
Old October 30th, 2006, 04:24 PM

pitboss648 Woo who?
I am thinking of planning a tourney for next spring (2007). I need to see what kind of interest there is from Twin Cities players. I know the players in Rochester and Iowa will make it up, I am just trying to get an idea of who can make it from this area, and what they can bring for terrain.

Thanks,
Glen
Old November 7th, 2006, 08:50 PM

jumpman_14 has disabled reputation
I'm from Minnesota!

Second place at TTO 3......feels good (except at school).

What are the Twolves going to do.
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Hello everyone!

I am a St. Paul 'scaper and wish there were more events here. Are people posting when events come up?
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:30 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm in Brooklyn Park, MN... would be interested in hearing about some game days / tourneys in the Twin Cities....

Didn't know there were that many of us MNs on the site.... though I have to give fair warning... I'm a rabid Packer Fan.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old November 8th, 2006, 09:11 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There are tons of Minnesotans on the site! I have Scapers over to my house pretty often, and hold tourneys in So. MN every few months.
Old November 8th, 2006, 10:16 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, they're coming out of the woodwork!

Just so we can find each other easier, please list your location like this:

MN - whereveryou'refrom

My location is an example of what to do when you live 50 miles from a major/recognizable city. Hopefully I can face off against all of you at one time or another. Maybe in a tournament sometime!
Old November 8th, 2006, 11:27 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
I'm from MN! not telling where though!

FINISH HIM!
Old November 8th, 2006, 10:09 PM

The_View has disabled reputation
MN! way down in the large town of Grand Meadow!

He Is Coming!
Old March 27th, 2007, 06:31 PM

Genesis1v32 has disabled reputation
MN here as well. If anyone joins the twin cities wargamming meetup, I think we can play heroscape there. The source comics and games in roseville would be hosting heroscape games but the owners are pretty upset at heroscape. Apparently they got the source to do all kinds of promotion when the game was first coming out, then they descided the source could not even sell the game, and had to pay twice the price walmart,target, etc had to pay if they did. Lousy marketing tactics .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers