Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 15th, 2019, 09:23 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think that was the other time the Lions were good.
We've never been THAT good. If losing close games to actually good teams made you good, we'd be one of the best franchises in history.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 15th, 2019, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You'd be surprised. We have a long history with the refs. Ever heard of the "Calvin Johnson rule"?
That's one game. They did plenty that year to shoot them self in the foot.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 15th, 2019, 11:15 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
You'd be surprised. We have a long history with the refs. Ever heard of the "Calvin Johnson rule"?
That's one game. They did plenty that year to shoot them self in the foot.
This year too. And every year. It's the Lions way.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 10th, 2019, 05:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Those of you who don't get to see the most electrifying player in the NFL every week are really missing out. Here is a fine exemplar highlight from today's game against Cincinnati, but this highlight should be viewed in the context of his game-long performance: Perfect QBR, 3 TDs against 0 interceptions, and joined the elite club of only six quarterbacks with multiple perfect-QBR games, in only his 16th NFL start.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 10th, 2019, 10:49 PM

I clicked, but can't seem to find the Kaepernick highlights anywhere.

Speaking of Cinci, though, have they been relegated yet? NFL really needs to look into that ....

Old November 10th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Look, Bats.

If I was a Lions fan, I'd be jealous, too. Maybe even chiding a Ravens fan for sharing a big play against the lowly Bengals.

But you're talking about the quarterback who, last week, led the destruction of the vaunted Patriots defense.

He's not Colin Kaepernick, though I understand the comparison. Like Bobby Wagner - the Seahawks LB who got worn out chasing him and watching the ball fly over his head, said two weeks ago following Baltimore's road win against the 'Hawks - Jackson is "1-of-1." Not Kaepernick. Not Vick. His own thing.

No need to be bitter, Lions fan. The sun may yet rise on your franchise, too.

Chin up! Enjoy the one highlight clip I posted, and be thankful I didn't post them all!

= =
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
No need to be bitter, Lions fan.
I know you're enjoying the football season, but unnecessary heat check there. I have EVERY need to be bitter. I otherwise might've taken the rest of what you wrote seriously (delusions of grandeur about the value of a regular season victory over the Patriots and all).

I hope your guy lasts longer in the league than Michael Vick. Quarterbacks running as often as running backs aren't usually a recipe for longevity.

Old November 10th, 2019, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Go Bears!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I was sharing something exciting. I’ll go back to leaving this thread alone, I didn’t mean to trigger anybody.

We fans are all just along for the ride. I hope he doesn’t get hurt and I hope none of them gets hurt, but it’s exciting to see something different. And it is different. Not Kaep, not Vick. It’s exciting, to many nfl fans. I’ll see myself out.

Edit: for heaven’s sake, don’t take any of it seriously. I was only intending to respond in kind.

= =
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:31 PM

I mean, I did put a razz face by the "every need to be bitter." I'm just not going to pour out champagne with you over your talented young QB and your victory over a crap team. Maybe others will. Don't recall a lot of Ravens fans around these parts. I'm sure your QB's play is exciting to you, but context is everything. I'm not a Ravens fan and not an NFL fan. I'm a Lions fan, and I could care less.

Now be careful or I'll post a Driscoll highlight reel ....

Old November 11th, 2019, 12:04 AM

But, apologies. I AM bitter about my team and the sport in general. Please don't let it ruin any of y'all's enjoyment for the sport. That's really on me, not any of you.

Old November 11th, 2019, 12:24 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I hope your guy lasts longer in the league than Michael Vick. Quarterbacks running as often as running backs aren't usually a recipe for longevity.
Vick started 115 games despite losing two seasons in the very prime of his career to suspension. He only lost significant time to injuries once before his 30s. If I were a Ravens fan and I could sign up for "Jackson starts 15 games every season except one between now and 2027", I'd slash my finger open and sign in blood.

(I do think the Vick comparison is solid, because his running style has more in common with Vick than with anyone else I've seen.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV