Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 12th, 2019, 11:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

That's a question for @Yodaking (who I believe may be taking a Transformers break for a bit).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 12th, 2019, 11:30 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Don't think those are the exact ones we used.
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:31 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
What are good teammates for Megatron? Been wanting to try him out. Looks like he’s good with squads? Some Shield Agents or something?
Decepticons and Arthrian Invaders are the immediate obvious choices. You obviously also really want some Heroes in there to use gun mode. Overall, he’s just a really solid hero who fits in anywhere. YK did a really good job of making sure him and Optimus were just solid units that you could slot into any sort of crazy mashup army.
Since we're talking about Transformers, are these the ones used for Laserbeak and Ravage? If so, will we see Rumble and Frenzy soon? Don't want to drop $20 per pack if the others won't be used.

Don't think they are, but they're the ones I'll be using.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 12th, 2019, 12:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What are good teammates for Megatron? Been wanting to try him out. Looks like he’s good with squads? Some Shield Agents or something?
Decepticons and Arthrian Invaders are the immediate obvious choices. You obviously also really want some Heroes in there to use gun mode. Overall, he’s just a really solid hero who fits in anywhere. YK did a really good job of making sure him and Optimus were just solid units that you could slot into any sort of crazy mashup army.
Since we're talking about Transformers, are these the ones used for Laserbeak and Ravage? If so, will we see Rumble and Frenzy soon? Don't want to drop $20 per pack if the others won't be used.

I used a different two pack that recently came out with Ravage and Laserbeak in it, they flew off the shelves though and I only ever managed to get mine by ordering from an online store. I did see the companion pack that came in the same release at my local Walmart though so I know they did come to my local store, someone else just beat me too them.

As for those figures, I was told about them by a friend but haven't seen them anywhere in a store myself. If I could find them I'd certainly consider running either Rumble, Frenzy, or both. Of course then I'd have an extra Ravage and Laserbeak, but I'm not too concerned about that since I actually like that Ravage better then the one I have. I believe @Lazy Orang has a write up for Rumble or Frenzy, she got one of them when she bought one of the more expensive Soundwave's out there that came with a couple of tapes. I'd venture a guess that she one day makes a card for it since she already has a figure.
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Those are reissues of the original 1984* molds. The ones used for the cards are from War for Cybertron: Siege, ‘Decepticon Spy Patrol’ is the pack name I think. I’ve never actually seen one in stores, I think they got short packed for some inexplicable reason (or the scalpers hit them hard). I personally think the OG molds honestly look better than the new ones anyway though, and are still some of the best options short of getting the Masterpiece versions. You could probably find a better deal than 20 dollars for two of them though online, the Cassettes have been reissued a lot.

*first time they were used as Transformers anyway.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 12th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I used a different two pack that recently came out with Ravage and Laserbeak in it, they flew off the shelves though and I only ever managed to get mine by ordering from an online store. I did see the companion pack that came in the same release at my local Walmart though so I know they did come to my local store, someone else just beat me too them.

As for those figures, I was told about them by a friend but haven't seen them anywhere in a store myself. If I could find them I'd certainly consider running either Rumble, Frenzy, or both. Of course then I'd have an extra Ravage and Laserbeak, but I'm not too concerned about that since I actually like that Ravage better then the one I have. I believe @Lazy Orang has a write up for Rumble or Frenzy, she got one of them when she bought one of the more expensive Soundwave's out there that came with a couple of tapes. I'd venture a guess that she one day makes a card for it since she already has a figure.
I've got the set with Laserbeak and the purple one (Rumble to me, Frenzy on the box) and will likely be getting the pack with Ravage and the red one at Yule. They're larger than I'd like, but they're pretty good. Not top of my priorities list at present, but I'm likely going to do Rumble, and honestly, I reckon you could probably give Frenzy an identical duplicate card, Stepford Cuckoos style.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Comic Rumble and Frenzy do actually have separate (but fairly similar) powers.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 12th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Found the pack on Amazon. $10 for the one pack instead of $40 to buy 2 packs to get them both (and have 2 figures that may not get cards for a while, if ever). Thanks all!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old October 13th, 2019, 01:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yup, that's the two pack I got.
Old October 13th, 2019, 06:51 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is a good deal.
Old October 14th, 2019, 06:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Some Judge Dredd for @Tornado

https://www.beastsofwar.com/news/pai...s-judge-dredd/

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 14th, 2019, 08:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fatties! Nice!
Yeah that game could help to supply a few 2000AD minis I have been hoping for awhile.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape