Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Notices

Old April 17th, 2017, 12:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Stackable Buildings

Always thought fire escapes would be a really cool solution for easy access to the roof. I suppose the ladders kind of cover that idea when I use the Grish buildings I made. I just stick the ladders to the side of the building with poster putty. For a one story building I'd guess it ends up about the same as the special rule Quozl used, 1 full move gets you up a ladder and onto the roof. It is the 3 story building I have where the ladder is there but not used as often since it takes a few turns to climb up it. That is where the turbolifts are nice to have.
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Height makes a big difference, for sure.

For taller buildings we may want to use an Elevator glyph or Turbo Lifts.

I think ladders would be OK on the sides of these for a couple levels. I will see if I can come up with 'platform' for more of a fire escape look that can possible be stuck in place with poster tack. I think it may be difficult to get the look right without using metal though. It would be cool to have various places on the sides of the building where figures can be placed.

My suggestion would be to try ladders for now. Then perhaps create an Elevator glyph or some other mechanic that accomplishes the same thing.

Tying in a 'house rule' may be prohibitive to getting this passed but certainly illustrates a need associated with these type of structures.

Really cool work here.

Have you tried adding in windows and/or doors? It would make them a bit less universal.
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Japes is making some decals for the sides of the buildings. My daughter made an oversized roof today so we could use it as a balcony but it looks a little huge since it sticks out an entire hex from each side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 17th, 2017, 01:51 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I added some pictures to the album here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/338945...57681790430075

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 17th, 2017, 03:52 PM

Hmmm, it does look weird but I really like it.

Perhaps with a guard rail around it, it may look better.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:13 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

I really like the idea. I was wondering if you will be customizing them with balconies, windows, alley stairs.... ooh ooh i know how about those things window washers use. XD
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet stuff! Looks similar to this gas station I bought from TT Combat. They were nice and cheap, but the shipping took a long time. (shipped from the UK) They have to be assembled and and painting is optional.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Always thought fire escapes would be a really cool solution for easy access to the roof. I suppose the ladders kind of cover that idea when I use the Grish buildings I made. I just stick the ladders to the side of the building with poster putty. For a one story building I'd guess it ends up about the same as the special rule Quozl used, 1 full move gets you up a ladder and onto the roof. It is the 3 story building I have where the ladder is there but not used as often since it takes a few turns to climb up it. That is where the turbolifts are nice to have.
They also have fire escapes. If they don't fit your building they can easily be cut with a razor blade, I believe.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Just browsing through their offerings and, "Wow!" they have some really nice laser cut building designs already worked out. I just wish they were located in the US.
Old April 17th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea I believe the shipping was 4 weeks or so
Old April 17th, 2017, 05:00 PM

We can totally steal their ideas for our own though.

Great stuff. I remember looking at that long ago and trying to decide which would be the most useful.

I really like the Back Alley Accessories for DOs!

Did you see the Galaxy Buiding? OMG!

Old April 17th, 2017, 05:12 PM

The Digicore Tower looks a bit like what you have going on with the large cap, quozl.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers