Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old August 9th, 2011, 06:53 PM

Maziken is surprisingly tart
King Eliam's Tomb

This dungeon adventure has its seeds in the MMO RIFT. It is my interpretation of the dungeon Iron Tombs from that game.

This scenario contains special rules as well as special units, all of which have been provided. It consists of 12 or 15 rooms depending upon which set of rules you decide to use. Each room is constructed of only one Battle for the Underdark Master Set and all of the custom units can be represented by the figures provided from that set.

Introduction and Room 1
Room 2

Last edited by Maziken; August 10th, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old August 10th, 2011, 05:58 PM

Re: King Eliam's Tomb

I fixed the PDF file for the first room so that it includes the custom cards now instead of a second copy of the map build instructions.
Old August 11th, 2011, 10:31 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Looks like a neat adventure so far, but the monster in the second one is a brute. 20 life? Yikes. I do have a generic question about custom cards and glyphs. Do you print them out on cardboard or cut them out and paste them to extra glyphs/cards?
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:20 AM

Honestly, I would just print them out and use them on regular paper. It isn't like I intended for any of these custom units to be used outside of this scenario so I wouldn't expect them to get a lot of play-time.

The monster in the second room is meant to be a boss, but I don't think the party will have much issue killing him. If anything, I may have to actually increase his stats to make him more of a challenge.
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:05 PM

Dargoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thanks! You could also add some Drow or some other nuisance squad to distract the heroes.
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:26 PM

Yeah, I thought about that. And they are in there on the Expert mode, but I figured it might be a bit much for the Normal mode. They're showing up in Room 3, though. As soon as I get around to doing the write up for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios