Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old March 19th, 2019, 01:30 PM

Archkyrie11 is surprisingly tart
Anybody Near Fort Wayne IN

I recently moved here, and during the move I found my heroscape stuff. I used to sit on this forum for hours when i was younger and still playing the game so i figured it would be a pretty good place to start.

Alderaan shot first
Old April 7th, 2019, 08:32 PM

Dankamus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Anybody Near Fort Wayne IN

Yo yo. I'm from a small town in Ohio right next to ft Wayne. I work in fort Wayne though. I only have the RotV set and marvel set so I don't have much to use.
Old April 8th, 2019, 01:15 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

We hold tournaments every other month or so in Dayton, Ohio! Our next one will be Saturday, June 15th!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old April 8th, 2019, 04:18 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

We have a small but extremely dedicated group that plays frequently up in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We're actually planning to come to Fort Wayne for Dralacon in July to play Heroscape:

https://www.dralacon.com

We just hosted a tournament here, and plan on having our next one in the Fall. We also attend all the Dayton tournaments which are awesome (20 players at the last one!)

You can join our Facebook group and keep up with us that way if you're interested. Our group is called 'Michigamers Heroscape Group'.

It seems like the Midwest Heroscape scene is really gaining momentum recently. It would be awesome if you could make it to some of the events. We'd love to have you.
Old April 9th, 2019, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankamus View Post
Yo yo. I'm from a small town in Ohio right next to ft Wayne. I work in fort Wayne though. I only have the RotV set and marvel set so I don't have much to use.
I have a sizeable collection, far from everything but quite a bit. I need to take inventory as to what i have

Alderaan shot first
Old April 9th, 2019, 11:39 AM

Dankamus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If you're on the heroscapers Facebook group. Find the guy who is hosting heroscape at dralacon. That's me. Add me
Old April 12th, 2019, 02:30 PM

Unfortunately I'm out of town for Dralacon, I didnt even know that was a thing in town

Alderaan shot first
Old April 16th, 2019, 10:55 AM

TreePowerz is surprisingly tart

I am about half way between Ft Wayne and Indianapolis. Would love to see a group form up in this area! There are a couple others that I play with now but nothing consistent.
Old April 30th, 2019, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreePowerz View Post
I am about half way between Ft Wayne and Indianapolis. Would love to see a group form up in this area! There are a couple others that I play with now but nothing consistent.
Yea thats really not far away at all. We be nice to get something going in our area

Alderaan shot first
Old May 1st, 2019, 10:20 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Gencon is the biggest Heroscape event and is right in your neck of the woods. I am still 50/50 on going, but seriously consider going, especially if you are close enough to drive in a couple hours. Also our next Dayton tourney is June 19 and is also only a couple hours away. Although I do hope you do crate a local scene as well.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 12:02 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm also in the Indiana area between Muncie and Fort Wayne. I'd be interested if a group started around here.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old May 11th, 2019, 09:31 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

New Haven checking in here. I don't play nearly as often as I used to but I would be up for a small event on a random weekend some time. Sadly I'm not going to make it to GenCon this year but I still like to play!

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers