Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old July 6th, 2007, 12:44 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I am so looking forward to the surprises in store for us!! Thank you so much Hi1 for doing this thread. My next game I am going to take a quick snapshot before we start and let yall predict our results. I can see even making some friendly wagers

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
With that height and snipers, I think 2 has a good shot, but unfortunately he's sandwiched between two armies that could seriously eat his lunch.

Still, though, I vote Numba Two.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I think, despite many advantages, the lack of any great special attacks and the big old target on his forehead will spell the end for player two.
That said, my vote goes for player number three
Oh, and way to bring the sports betting attitude of the NFL and NBA to my other favorite passion.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 6th, 2007, 02:56 AM

Talin4 has disabled reputation
Hmmm... I think I'll go with Player 2.
Old July 6th, 2007, 05:56 AM

GIR has disabled reputation
Cool idea!!!

I think Player 2. He's got height with snipers.

I like waffles!
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Hmmm, tough call, I would say if the AE drop, then they will have a great advantage with drake on thier team, without them, my money is on Deadeye, who can completely dominate player 3 and what is left of player 2 as long as he can keep drake off his back. But Ullar enhanced rifle can hit drake and after a few hits plus some help from adjacent friends, take drake down. So I am going with player 2 on the off chance bad things happen to the AE.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old July 6th, 2007, 07:09 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'd say player 1 is probably going to be the first to go.
My voted will be for ... ... Player 2!
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Most-CoNvincing Visionary

ProfessorDocker Woo who?
Betting on Battles...

I'm gonna go with Number Three.

Great idea, hi1x4!

ProfessorDocker is telling a story...
in the ALIZARIN CAVE...
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I vote for your dad, Player #3.
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I'll go with the dark horse, my vote is for player 1
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:05 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
An update on the count, just to make things easier for me and see how everyone stands...

Votes for p2 (Me) - 7 (Jandars_Hope, Tiberus, GIR, Talin4, InfinityMax, Grungebob, Wytefang)
Votes for p3 (Dad) - 4 (Revdyer, Professor Docker, IAmBatman, XSI Addict 32)
Votes for p1 (Brother) - 1 (Agent Minivann)

The votes seem to be favoring my team positioned in the castle with my Dad's team not far behind. The general consensus is that my brother doesn't have a chance.

Good luck to all but only some of you can win, and thanks to everyone for the praise of my idea.

*Sneak peek for tonights battle. We have a double header with me and my brother fighting it out for glory.

Old July 6th, 2007, 10:27 AM

ariealaviator is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cool idea hi1. Wish my Einar vs Utgar could get stickied. Any way, I've had experience starting in a castle and so far everytime the defender has won. player 2 is my vote.

It's back and stronger than ever. Check out my Einar vs. Utgar Chapter 2

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports