Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2019, 11:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Hexless/gridless Heroscape

Funny thing, Heroscape is the only miniature game I had ever played. Then my son discovered Gaslands. Then the other day he says..."Dad, do you know what would make Heroscape even better? If it was kind of like Gaslands and you didn't need hexes. Then we can play anywhere since we can just make a board out of anything like we do with Gaslands. I made a game with my plastic army men where I made Gaslands like templates for shooting and moving."

I explained to him that there were actually games like that and told him there was even a post on here about Hexless Heroscape. He said, "we should do that"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 11:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Funny thing, Heroscape is the only miniature game I had ever played. Then my son discovered Gaslands. Then the other day he says..."Dad, do you know what would make Heroscape even better? If it was kind of like Gaslands and you didn't need hexes. Then we can play anywhere since we can just make a board out of anything like we do with Gaslands. I made a game with my plastic army men where I made Gaslands like templates for shooting and moving."

I explained to him that there were actually games like that and told him there was even a post on here about Hexless Heroscape. He said, "we should do that"
Well, your tag says it all. "Japes, a man of taste". Your son must follow the same. You guys will have fun with it. I hadn't played C3G gridless but im sure that would be a blast too. Let me know how you guys like it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:01 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I made up simple dice rules for my action figures and rolled it out a few times when I was a kid.
Old February 24th, 2019, 03:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I made up simple dice rules for my action figures and rolled it out a few times when I was a kid.
My one brother and I used to build our own bases for our army men and physically shoot them with different projectiles. I never started loving dice rolling til I found Heroscape. Heroscape is a game that can easily and perfectly be changed over to gridless though.

Old February 24th, 2019, 08:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I did both.
I used to play Star Frontiers which is TSR's(D&D) sci-fi RPG on a huge grid map with a bunch of battling factions. It would last for a week or more. War Robots always won. I still have the note cards with the armies somewhere.
Old February 24th, 2019, 10:34 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
My one brother and I used to build our own bases for our army men and physically shoot them with different projectiles. I never started loving dice rolling til I found Heroscape. Heroscape is a game that can easily and perfectly be changed over to gridless though.
it will be awhile before we are playing anything. Currently packing up our house in preparation for the contractors to begin the repair work. It's like we are moving into our driveway and then in a couple weeks we move back in.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 24th, 2019, 11:24 AM
"like" happy

Hopefully all works out well for you Japes. I know you guys will enjoy the hexless scape when you guys get settled back in. I do eventually make figures cards for minis that are much bigger that dont need to fit on a peanut base such as the hailfire tank, etc.

Old November 6th, 2019, 01:45 PM
"like" happy

For anyone following this. Big things are coming soon to this game variant. Ive closed in on all the details and will be making a pdf of all my alternate ways of scaping.

Old November 6th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet!
Old November 7th, 2019, 10:18 AM
A Man of Taste

Patiently waiting

Old November 7th, 2019, 12:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2019, 01:53 AM
"like" happy

Well guys. I've started putting the PDF together for all my variants of play. Ive found my software for making multi page pdfs and used my photoshop skills to dissect some of the Official Heroscape manuals to format this rulebook to look like the master set rule books to an extent. I'm not sure how long its going to take, but I promise it will be worth it. Included in the PDF for now will be:

-Heroscape Gridless
-Heroscape Skirmish Assault
-AOTP Mixed Play
-Using these alternate game rules for your Super Hero Games and use with other Customs

I'm making this version look as Legitimate as I possibly can, so it may take a moment. After I pitch the first draft, I'd be very interested in anyone checking it out for errors or ways of improvement before creating a final draft. So far I am 5 pages in. Thanks all for looking.

EDIT: Finished with the Hexless Heroscape section. Moving on to the Heroscape Skirmish Assault Section.

Last edited by TREX; November 12th, 2019 at 02:46 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions