Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old March 13th, 2010, 07:47 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Fast Lane - a competitive C3G map

The Book of Fast Lane Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download VS File Here

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set x2, Marvel™ Master Set, Road to the Forgotten Forest™ x3

Map rules:
Book of Glyph of Time Bomb
Proximity Fuses: Glyphs of Time Bomb are activated when a figure ends its movement within three clear sight spaces of the glyph.

Book of Glyph of Boom Tube
The glyphs marked Unspecified should be played as Glyphs of Boom Tube.

Fast Lane Bio - TBD

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Last edited by mad_wookiee; June 2nd, 2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old March 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fast Lane - a competitive C3G map

Looks good. More later. Also, I will update our threads later as well.
Old March 13th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm getting a vibe similar to dok's Swamp Helix map and while the idea was interesting, I found play on it pretty lackluster. There's just no reason to not just camp out on the big bridge and rain down death on everyone who approaches.

Have you played on this one? Are my feelings on this off-base?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 13th, 2010, 09:13 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like it.

Yes, the design gives incentive to take cotrol of the bridge, but that makes for fast, fun, competitive play.
Old March 13th, 2010, 10:18 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm getting a vibe similar to dok's Swamp Helix map and while the idea was interesting, I found play on it pretty lackluster. There's just no reason to not just camp out on the big bridge and rain down death on everyone who approaches.

Have you played on this one? Are my feelings on this off-base?
Haven't played it yet - it's conceptual only at the moment. I get the similarity to Swamp Helix - I haven't played it so I don't know what the experience is like. There are some mitigating factors on this one though, chief of which is the glyph under the bridge. It's an unspecified glyph at the moment but my first thought if needed would be to change it to Wannok. In addition, there are more LOS blockers on this one, since I needed 3 RttFF to get the road the way I wanted it. Obviously they need to be tested to see if they're positioned effectively but there's latitude to move them around if they're not.

And if testing shows that it's not balanced for competitive, we can flip it to casual. I think it could be great as the basis for a blow up the bridge scenario.
Old March 13th, 2010, 10:23 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Dude, use the time bomb under the bridge! How awesome would that be? Also, it would give plenty of reasons to get the heck off of that bridge once it is activated.

Knockback rules would be a great addition to this map as well. Punching people over or against the walls of the bridge.

I think this map could be lots of fun with those introductions.
Old March 14th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the highway overpass feel to this one. It'll look good next to a city streets type of map.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 14th, 2010, 01:10 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm having a hard time finding anything wrong with this map. Even the space under the bridge is high enough to fit all of the Marvel figures.

Old March 14th, 2010, 01:52 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I want to see a car on that bridge. It looks great to me!

Last edited by mrcrimson; March 14th, 2010 at 01:52 AM. Reason: wrong word
Old March 14th, 2010, 04:39 AM

Run for your lives! It's Black Mask, and now I'm scared poopless!
Old March 14th, 2010, 05:05 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Lol. He was the most fun out of any character I've ever played. Plus it doesn't hurt that I do a pretty good James remar impression.
Old March 14th, 2010, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
Lol. He was the most fun out of any character I've ever played. Plus it doesn't hurt that I do a pretty good James remar impression.
Your son as Damien Wayne got the best line though "Damien what did you do? What did you do to Robin? What did YOU DO!?

"Robin fell down the stairs "

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios