Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 15th, 2018, 02:34 AM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

Do we have any new information on the next tournament yet?
- Leo

I wish you high rolls, fair winds, and following seas.
I am a proud member of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving Platypi the Flying Special Power!
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:06 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
- Leo
Yep, we worked out the details with the venue and have a date ready for the next event. Check out the new thread here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...30#post2180330

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old February 18th, 2018, 03:39 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
- Leo
Yep, we worked out the details with the venue and have a date ready for the next event. Check out the new thread here:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...30#post2180330
Thanks for getting the event hammered out! I'll let my friends know the details and see how many of them I can bring.
Old November 29th, 2018, 03:00 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It just occurred to me that there was no NHSD 2018. That's a shame. Hope the tournament scene isn't officially dead in DFW.
Old November 29th, 2018, 03:25 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
It just occurred to me that there was no NHSD 2018. That's a shame. Hope the tournament scene isn't officially dead in DFW.
There actually was a NHSD Tournament this year, back on October 20th. I'm also in the process of beginning monthly events on my campus, but so far it's mostly been informal scenario events to introduce new people to the game. Depending on how things go next semester, I could see about posting them here to see who else is interested.
Old November 29th, 2018, 04:07 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

It just occurred to me that tmac doesn't visit the forums much anymore and doesn't keep up with dallas/ft worth 'scape group. What a shame. I hope he still plays heroscape.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old November 29th, 2018, 11:43 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is there a new thread? I check this one usually. Y'all have my phone number you know. ��
Old March 24th, 2019, 01:06 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Hey y'all, any chance another tournament might happen sometime?
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:32 AM

I believe that there are talks to have one at the end of April, although there are no specific details yet.
Old March 28th, 2019, 12:03 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I believe that there are talks to have one at the end of April, although there are no specific details yet.
Yeah, we are looking into right now. We've been talking with a few venues before we set up the thread.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old March 28th, 2019, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Yeah, we are looking into right now. We've been talking with a few venues before we set up the thread.
Sounds good to me. I'll begin reaching out to people on my campus and seeing who can make it once we've got a specific date.
Old March 29th, 2019, 04:55 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

I can't wait. It's been a hot minute since I have been to a tournament.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events