Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:37 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
But he has a sweet figure!
It's sooo sweet! And I own it.

What were you thinking for a "What If?" type of power, T-Spinny?

I was going for the crisis intervention style approach. Basically if he shows up you know what to expect better, you're better equipped to attack, say, Galactus, and if he's directly attacked, he defends himself.

Mr. Nobody, that's an interesting point. A large part of me is tempted to leave it as is. There's something beautiful about the theme of the Weeping Angels just being statues and Watcher just chilling and not caring about anything.

At that point your opponent could either choose to attack Watcher early in the round, or turtle until he has no turns left and attack him then. If they were pulling the latter, dickish move, I'd just forfeit. But if they attacked you early in the round, Watcher could still respond.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:33 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty much what you have for Pariah is what I had in mind.
What If is pretty iconic for him.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:39 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For reference, this is what I have for Pariah:

COLLAPSING MULTIVERSE
If Pariah is in your army, you may have Unique Hero figures with the same Secret Identities as each other in your Army as long they do not also have both the same Classes and the same Personalities.

In terms of the metagame, I'm not sure that's a row we need to hoe more than once (and honestly I'm not sure if we should even really do it the first time! ).

If we did go that way, would there be any way to tweak the above to make it more Watcher specific? And what would you drop from the current write up?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:41 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah after letting it sit for a little bit, I think the OM issue is fine. Again, if somebody wants to bring an army that doesn’t let them place OMs, that’s their own choice I guess.

I could see there being 2 Uatu designs, this one, and a figureless “What If?” version. In the What If? stories he’s not usually present, he’s just a framing device. Sounds perfect for a figureless design.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For reference, this is what I have for Pariah:

COLLAPSING MULTIVERSE
If Pariah is in your army, you may have Unique Hero figures with the same Secret Identities as each other in your Army as long they do not also have both the same Classes and the same Personalities.

In terms of the metagame, I'm not sure that's a row we need to hoe more than once (and honestly I'm not sure if we should even really do it the first time! ).

If we did go that way, would there be any way to tweak the above to make it more Watcher specific? And what would you drop from the current write up?
I think of What If? less as “What if there were two Hawkeyes?” And more like “What if Hawkeye was the Green Goblin?” Something that allows for altering/combining characters seems fitting.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I agree, I just have no idea how to do it.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Right?

I mean, you could have him change Secret Identities, Species, or Classes on cards, but it sounds like a lot of hassle for unclear payoff.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:56 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Change the leftbox stats of one unit you control? Either to anything you want, or since that’s probably way too busted, maybe a select list of thematic options?
Old March 23rd, 2019, 10:58 AM

Honestly, What If? sounds like a scenario to me (or several of them).

I guess some folks would be willing to pay a certain amount of points to make Punisher a Mutant or something, though.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:09 AM
Just A Head

What about if he came with 4 or so options that would change the character a bit and give them some weird effect?
Quote:
WHAT IF?
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control. Choose an option from this list to apply to that figure for the rest of the game;
•Fantastic Four: This figure has the class of Adventurer and when rolling initiative, you may add 2 to your roll for each Adventurer adjacent to this figure.
•Spider-Man: This figure has the class of Crime Fighter and may count elevation changes of up to 5 levels as one space.
•X-Men: This figure has the species of Mutant and adds 1 die to their defense.
•Villain: This figure has the class of Criminal and adds 1 die to their attack number.
So you can still do some crazy stuff with it, but it’s more limited, and since Mutants and F4 are already some of the strongest factions in the game, you can balance it around them.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:16 AM

Interesting. I might roll the attack bonus against Event Heroes into the first option instead of the initiative bonus (he's mostly showing up with the Fan Four to help combat cosmic threats).

I like the overall template a lot, though. I might just adjust some of the specific effects after some thought.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:20 AM
Just A Head

Oh yeah that was just a quick thing to get the idea out there. I’m sure there are way better effects or choices.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy