Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 17th, 2013, 06:38 PM

theats has disabled reputation
A return to my roots.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it has been a long time since I have called myself a Scaper, but through the past six years, I have grown back in touch with the hobby, mainly since getting my own apartment, and moving it all out of my grandmother's house.

I doubt many of the old guard are still around, but I have almost completed a Bachelor degree (set to graduate in may with a BS in Political Science from Western Carolina University). I have recently married, and my wife is interested in playing with me semi regular.

I have taken to modifying my hexes recently, and will post up some pictures to demonstrate in the appropriate thread, but I just wanted to say to any old friends or foes that I am alive and well.

And to anyone new: Cheers, and happy Scaping

Theophilus.
Old October 17th, 2013, 07:04 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A return to my roots.

Welcome back!

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old October 17th, 2013, 07:35 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Awesome. You were before my time (at least on Heroscapers) but welcome back! Always good to have old 'Scapers return .
~NS
Old October 17th, 2013, 11:04 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome back! I still remember those penguins, and you'd be surprised how many of the old guard guys are still here.
Old October 17th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Welcome back! I may have never actually talked with you, but I recognize your penguin GIF from some older posts I have seen. They always bring a smile to face
Old October 18th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

The penguins have returned!!!!

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 18th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heya Theats!

~Aldin, re-welcomingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 18th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

He's back!

Welcome back to ANTARCTICA

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 18th, 2013, 07:09 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post

He's back!

Welcome back to ANTARCTICA
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

At your service

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Last edited by Rexmax2; October 19th, 2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:14 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I remember theats. Welcome back bud!

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old October 22nd, 2013, 03:15 AM

theats has disabled reputation

The site appears to have changed a bit since I was active.

I have several dozen photos I would like to share. They were of a game we never quite finished recently, however they more or less showcase the work I have done in customizing my terrain.

What would be the best procedure for sharing the images here? Uploading to the gallery? Uploading to another hosting site and linking them?

EDIT:

And where would be the most appropriate place to post? Battle Reports? Customizations?

Theophilus.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General