2. Mortal Kombat: Deadly alliance
3. GUN
4. Soul Calibur 3
5. war of The Monsters
6. LotR: BfME 2
and finally,
7.Red Dead Revolver

Top 7, can't decide my favorite.
Great List I love Red Dead and GUN. Me and my Dad used to play Red Dead Revolver all the time.

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Favorite Video Game of all Time?

Lets see, of those I've played, here are my top 10, in no particular order. I only own Nintendo systems, so that's why the list is so skewed. I'm currently playing Ocarina of Time for the first time. I'm also planning on getting World of Goo.

1.Metroid Prime Trilogy (If you own wii/cube, BUY THEM NOW!)
2. Link to the Past
3. Pokemon Emerald
4. Starfox 64
5. Super Mario 64
6. Smash Bros series
7. Mario Kart DS (I haven't played the wii version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old December 24th, 2008, 03:30 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Fallout 3
Old April 4th, 2009, 03:09 PM

Rew knows what's in an order marker Rew knows what's in an order marker

I cannot pick just 1 so here are my top 3 of all time. MY friends and I relive glory days of past, by retelling infamous events from these games, each year.

Bushido Blade - In my opinion the best fighting game ever. It is distilled motion and purity like the sword fighting it is trying to emulate. The game premise is to take kendo/real japanese sword fighting techniques and develop a fighting game around them. It and its sequel, are amazing games. A few other games have tried to mimic it (Kengo: Master of Bushido, Way of the Samurai) but just don't compare. Fans of the game are always wondering when "Bushido Blade 3" will come out. Probably never. I'll admit that it is not the most polished or deep game but the fighting system is pure magic.

SubSpace - Little known game with dated graphics that shows what games are all about: game play. Essentially indie developers, Harmless Games, made one of the best "MMO" games ever. It's open source now, totally free, and you can get it at SubSpace Continuum. Think multi-player asteroids and you have a general idea of the game. This game does "easy to learn hard to master" like no other game I have ever seen. If you are willing to put in some time dying (like maybe a month ), and have a friend willing to join, I guarantee you will have some amazing moments in this game. The fan base keeps this alive with mods galore. I recommend "Tank Wars" and any "Alpha West" zone if you are going to play.

Diablo II - you probably know and love this one too. No need for explanations here. Will Diablo III replace its spot? Maybe. Just maybe.
Old April 8th, 2009, 06:21 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?

guitar hero

why does everyone hate me?
Old April 10th, 2009, 01:01 AM

Micre Woo who?

Hmmm.... I do not quite fit in the age group thingy properly. I was born in 1987, but some of my most favorite games are on the the Super NES and the original. Yay I am unique. Lol. That is me being silly. Now for my list:

NES:
Of course I will have to list the first game I ever played. That is Super Mario Brothers. Dragon Warrior and the first Final Fantasy were also a lot of fun.I am also a major fan of the Zelda series. I found that, unlike most people, the second Zelda is probably my favorite. I am sure I played many more, but remembering back to the age of five can be difficult.

SNES:
This system has my #1 game of all time. That is Final Fantasy 3, 6 in Japan. The span of characters that all had at least a little bit of background and all with their unique personalities. The storyline I found to be quite amazing. I also found a fanfic on this game where the storyline and the characters are even farther expanded on. Other than this person making Sabin the Hero and extremely powerful, he does an excellent job of expanding. Other games are Ogre Battle, more Zelda, Contra 3, Mario RPG, and plenty of others besides.

Sega:
I actually did not get to play this one much when I was growing up (I have it now and several games) but I played Comic Zone, The Lost Vikings, Shining Force through 3, Golden Axe 1 and 2, and Zombies Ate my Neighbors. There may be a few more now.

Playstation 1 and 2:
My favorites here will be Final Fantasy Tactics, Master of Monsters, FF7, and Kingdom Hearts. By this time-frame of systems there are far too many games to remember.

X-box and 360:
The whole Halo series. This is not the first FPS series I have played, but it is the only one that I really got into. I have even set aside whole days to have people over with three or four of the systems for lots of fun. I am also a fan of Knights of the Old Republic, but alas have only played the second one and not even beat it. Battlefront 2 was not a bad game either.

N64, Gamecube, and WII:
Having little to no access to these systems I still have managed to play a fair number of games. The Paper Mario Series was an absolutely amazing idea, IMO, for Mario Brothers to branch. (at this point I had never heard of Mario RPG) I am considered quite a fair hand at Super Smash Brothers. (any of them)

PC:
I am currently playing WOW, but I am trying to get a hold of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. Lords of Magic is pretty good. All of the Warcraft, Starcraft, and the Second Age of Empires. (haven't played the first or the third) Ceaser 3. There is plenty more that I cannot think of.

I am sure there is plenty missing, but this is a bit to remember especially after 10 hours of work.
Old April 18th, 2009, 09:23 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

my favorite game of all time was easily super smash bros.
Man I love that game

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:09 AM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Here, let me start from a fresh new perspective.

1. MVP Baseball 2005
2. Knights of the Old Republic
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4. Battle for Middle Earth 2
5. NFL Street 2

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old April 18th, 2009, 11:16 AM

Frodo Woo who?

1. LOTR- Return of the king ( GBA version and Gamecube version)
2. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
4. Rockband 1 and 2 (Wii)
5. Warioland Shake it! (Wii)
Old April 21st, 2009, 05:20 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
1. LOTR- Return of the king ( GBA version and Gamecube version)
2. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
3. Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
4. Rockband 1 and 2 (Wii)
5. Warioland Shake it! (Wii)

DUDE whats your friend code?

why does everyone hate me?
Old October 8th, 2009, 06:57 PM

Q9 Kid Woo who?

All Time: LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online)

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros. Melee
N64: Zelda: Majora's Mask
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawls
Old October 8th, 2009, 07:16 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1. World of Warcraft. I love this game, and always will love it.
2. City of Heroes/City of Villains. See above.
3. Dungeon Siege. This game will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart as the game which pretty much introduced me later on to all of the other fighting games I've played.
4. Knights of the Old Republic. Better characters than EITHER of the movie trilogies IMO.
5. Age of Mythology. Few things are more satisfying to me than building a huge army of Greek Colossi and destroying the enemy!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games