Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 10th, 2011, 10:57 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

^ That's great... I hope a similar ability would go with it.
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Keep in mind guys that often the numbers available for purchase out in the online retail world are an important factor on whether we can make a custom out of a miniature.

As for what kind of miniatures we use not a lot of people are excited about the idea of metal or unpainted miniatures, part of the appeal of Heroscape is the fact that the minis are painted. It may be that we eventually have to use unpainted minis to create a custom but we will do so sparingly and cautiously as a result.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Let's not forget werewolves that actually play well.
I have a custom werewolf common that I think could be really good if given lycanthropy that works like the exoskeleton from the mezzodemons.
Then polish it up and submit it to the SoV.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:59 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwDriver View Post

D&D Miniatures Giant of Legends series: Scarlet Brotherhood Monk ($2.25)

I like this guy a lot. I wish more were available.
Old December 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would like to suggest the X-1 Viper Droid to the C3V design team for use in the possible C3V large expansion. this site shows that this mini is very widely available Alter Reality Games currently has 48 in stock for about $8.50 including shipping. There are also over 20 on other sites for cheaper. $8.50 is a bit expensive but it is still somewhat reasonable for a mini. Another problem is the that it is difficult to re-base. Dok has a guide in his custom thread on how to re-base this figure and make it heroscape compatible. Heroscape currently does not currently have a huge soulborg hero and this would make a nice figure for one.
Old December 30th, 2011, 03:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

dok has mentioned this, bu many Scapers are not going to want to go through the difficuly process to re-base this one. Its a cool mini, but IMO does not work for this project.

Our fans have spoken in many other places, and repainting and modding is the least desirable thing most want to do.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 30th, 2011, 03:44 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, that is the main problem with the miniature. I have to agree that the C3V project should stay to figures that do not need moding or painting as long as possible. Thanks for the quick reply.
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:26 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Okay I have spent many hours scouring the internet I found a figure that screams "Marro Monster" to me anyways... it reminds me of a mutated Nagrub; however, I am unsure of its size or whether or not painting is necessary. I know it is available at about 15$ I'm not sure if that is the kind of money somebody would drop on a single Scape. Could someone with some more experience help me out? the figure is a Hordes, Legion of Everblight: Raek Light Warbeast. Here is what it looks like:

Maybe I'm just a little insane...
Old January 1st, 2012, 06:46 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post
Okay I have spent many hours scouring the internet I found a figure that screams "Marro Monster" to me anyways... it reminds me of a mutated Nagrub; however, I am unsure of its size or whether or not painting is necessary. I know it is available at about 15$ I'm not sure if that is the kind of money somebody would drop on a single Scape. Could someone with some more experience help me out? the figure is a Hordes, Legion of Everblight: Raek Light Warbeast. Here is what it looks like:

I'm pretty sure War Machine/Hordes minis don't come prepainted.
Old January 1st, 2012, 07:04 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack188 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darius23__14 View Post

I'm pretty sure War Machine/Hordes minis don't come prepainted.
Yeah, they don't come prepainted and sometimes need assembly. Not ideal and something we have tried to avoid as much as possible. We took a poll and the idea didn't sit well with many Heroscapers.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 1st, 2012, 07:37 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

A large miniature (stupid oxymoron) that looks good for any type of large expansion or just on it's own is the D&D Cyclops Crusher #13 from Dangerous Delves. Auggies has 19 for $3.49, and ebay has another 50 or so at a time for slightly higher prices, anywhere from 3 to 7 dollars. I checked MiniatureMarket, which unfortunately is out of them. Here's a picture-

To me, the blue-grey skin and wood club/mace screams Aquilla.
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:03 PM

darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker darius23__14 knows what's in an order marker

Okay thanks guys I know that people aren't willing to paint and stuff hence why I was asking. I shall continue my search!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs