Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

There's a place where you can get the Poker cards printed professionally as well. It's not cheap, or fast, but it's a big time/energy saver. @japes has the link somewhere.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:17 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ah yes, that is the purpose of the comic side of the card! New Thor looks much better.
I only hesitate to use alternate minis if the alternate is larger/smaller than the official mini. In the case of Iceman, the OG costume in the boots is regular-person sized compared to the official one on the ice slide, so there's a bit of an advantage LOS-wise to using original costume.

I don't use a laser pointer when determining LOS, but I'm slightly ashamed to admit I've thought about it.

EDIT: Thank you @IAmBatman !
Old September 23rd, 2020, 02:52 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow, you really splurged! I see the new Hawkeye III figure up front in one pic, very nice. I often go with the cheapest available mini and don't worry too much about having the correct sculpt or right outfit. I've made a few exceptions for really cool sculpts or characters I really like. I do try to have one figure for each card though when a character gets multiple cards, just in case two different people want to play the two different cards at the same time. I don't think it's actually ever come up though and I've had a few 6 player, all day game days in the past. With so many units to choose from it just seems to always work out that everyone is interested in playing different units, so you could most likely get away with just 1 miniature per character no matter how many cards we make for them. I just bought a set of the poker cards, they are still in transit for me. Excited about the space savings they will provide.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 10:30 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I always have tried to grab the nicest looking (and cheap!) mini! I have a Thor from the Avengers Film set, for example. I'm also a comic art guy, I think too many heroclix are too ugly to have staring at me. And it feels more "comic booky" to have actual comic art.

At the time the Ultimate Fan Four figures were the nicest looking ones, but I kind of want to grab them from the newest set that just came out, since I really like the look of those!
Old September 23rd, 2020, 12:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice haul. Starting out is not too bad as there are lots of affordable minis.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:37 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
The newest DC animated movie, Man of Tomorrow, is up for free for DC FanDome. Probably only for a day or two? Haven't watched it yet (since it's the world premiere and all), but the comic it's based on, American Alien, is very good.

Also, this is a few days old but I forgot to bring it up here, Comixology has literally every Black Panther comic on their service free to own. That's almost ever comic he's ever starred in, just missing the earlier Jungle Action books which were never made available digitally.

Black Panther by Jack Kirby (1977-1979)
Black Panther by Christopher Priest (1998-2003)
Black Panther by Reginald Hudlin (2005-200
Black Panther by Reginald Hudlin (2008-2010)
Black Panther: The Man Without Fear (2010-2012)
Black Panther by Ta-Nehisi Coates (2016-201
Black Panther by Ta-Nehisi Coates (2018-2020)

Rise of the Black Panther
World of Wakanda
Black Panther and the Crew
Killmonger
Shuri

And there's more if you dig around. Honestly pretty much all of this is good stuff, though the Hudlin run has its issues.
Thanks for posting this! I dug around, so here are some more links:

Black Panther (198 (4)

Black Panther And The Agents Of Wakanda (

Black Panther 2099 (1)

Black Panther: Long Live The King (6)

Black Panther: The Man Without Fear (1

Black Panther: The Sound And The Fury (1)

Black Panther vs Deadpool (5)

Captain America / Black Panther: Flags Of Our Fathers (4)

Doomwar Vol 1 (6)

Marvel's Black Panther Prelude (2)

Marvel Action: Black Panther (6)

Marvel Tales: Black Panther (1)
Old September 23rd, 2020, 11:56 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A few more...

Klaws Of The Panther (4)

Amazing Spider-Man: Wakanda Forever (1)

Avengers: Wakanda Forever (1)

X-Men: Wakanda Forever (1)
Old September 24th, 2020, 12:07 AM

First appearance of Black Panther: Fantastic Four #52
Old September 24th, 2020, 03:28 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking forward to hearing how the cards come out @Yodaking !
And had to get that Hawkeye, always loved the character and West Coast Avengers. And that is a really clever Trick Arrow power. Arrows for every occasion! I was pleasantly surprised he's in the ranks of Supes, WW and Batman in regards to having 3 or more designs.
Which reminds me, no way I can cut up the Nightcrawler (I) mini.

That Gundam is crazy (and crazy slow moving). Almost doesn't seem real. Only a matter of time for a moving EVA-01.

Interesting and funny comic art philosophy @LordPyre (Will tagging work without the space? Or with the space? Or an _?)
For some reason I thought the squatty Cosmic Clash Reed was the latest Reed. The new one is pretty great. The market price on God Emperor Doom is absurd.
Old September 24th, 2020, 03:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, I grew up on some West Coast Avengers and the Hawkeye cards we had never quite hit the right note for me. There are things I liked about each. The Grappling Arrow on the Agent version, and I do really like the Skycykle one and use it quite a bit. I just wanted one I could lean a little more heavily into a leadership position while getting the arrow for every situation vibe down. Had a lot of help getting that figured out.
Old September 24th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’ll always be partial to him since he helped me win the first C3G Con Championship.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape