Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 18th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
VISCERAL MOVEMENT
John Wick may move before attacking and continue his movement after attacking.
Is the intent that he makes all of his attacks before continuing his movement
(e.g. move 3, attack 3X, move 2), or can he move, attack, move, attack, move, attack, move?
John Wick may move before each of his attacks and continue his movement after each of his attacks.

While we're on Visceral Movement, "visceral" apparently is the wrong word here. I'm open for suggestions.
Thanks.

Not sure why "visceral" won't work. It has to do with the body rather than the intellect, like he's simply acting automatically on instinct rather than thinking about it. But if you really want to change

Covert
Clandestine
Instinctive / Instinctual
Spontaneous
Intuitive
Innate
Intrinsic
That's what I had intended. Let's keep it as is.

What do we think about "Master Assassin"

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 19th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grumpy
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 19th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Grumpy
Spoiler Alert!
Nice!

Old July 19th, 2020, 08:28 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Left to do:
Confirm new wording for Visceral Movement
Confirm name for Master Assassin
Submit final Thumbs Up

Old July 20th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I guess the issue with Master Assassin for me is that it allows him to attack and move on even if he doesn't destroy the defending figure, which doesn't sound thematic.

Maybe keep the name but make it so that his subsequent attacks must be against the same figure until that figure is destroyed.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old July 20th, 2020, 04:47 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Master Assassin
When John Wick attacks he may attack 2 additional times. When John Wick attacks a figure he must keep attacking that figure until it is destroyed.
Old July 20th, 2020, 05:03 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
Master Assassin
When John Wick attacks he may attack 2 additional times. When John Wick attacks a figure he must keep attacking that figure until it is destroyed.
The C3V did something like this with a Dwarf Hero called Ulfrid Hornwrangler. He had a special attack which, if he used it, he must keep attacking until the unit is destroyed. For every die roll that he didn't destroy the figure, he had to take a wound and then keep attacking.

For the second sentence, in this power, I would say he has to use any remaining attacks on the same figure until it is destroyed.

Old July 23rd, 2020, 10:34 PM

Good discussion. Staying on target may even be canon

Old July 24th, 2020, 11:59 AM

TannMan is surprisingly tart
Question Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

So I am a big fan of Heroscape and comic charcters and I wanted to make my own style cards for some figures C3G has but may be just event heroes or just I really like some characters and I want to have a custom flare to them over C3Gs. however, I am terrible and tend to show bias when I create my own figures so I am posting some custom cards and if some of you guys with experience in testing and giving even a rough estimate for points I would greatly appreciate the help!! Also a bit new here so if there is a different place for these kinds of things please point me in the right direction. Thank you!!

IMPERIEX
Alien
Unique Hero
Lord
Devourer

MEDIUM 8

Life: 8
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 7
Defense: 8

ENERGY PROJECTION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 7. Attack Special.
Imperiex adds 1 die for each space separating the attacking figure from Imperiex.

EMBODIMENT OF ENTROPY
At the end of each round, all figures within 3 spaces of Imperiex must roll the 20-sided die. If they roll less than a 12, they receive a wound.

BIG BANG EVENT
Imperiex cannot attack the turn he uses this abiliy. Imperiex rolls 2 unblockable attack die for all figures within 5 spaces of Imperiex. This may only be used once per game.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

--------------------------------------

APOCALYPSE
EN SABAH NUR
Mutant
Unique Hero
Conqueror
Methodical

MEDIUM 6

Life: 7
Defense: 7

LIFEFORCE ABSORBTION
Each time Apocalypse destroys a Unique Hero, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. If the Unique Hero is a Mutant, you may remove an additional wound marker. Apocalypse cannot Lifeforce Absorb destructible objects or Androids.

MALLEABLE FORM
Apocalypse may add 4 to his range for his turn. Apocalypse rolls 2 less attack dice on any turn he uses Malleable Form.

BLOOD OF APOCALYPSE
When Apocalypse recieves at least 1 wound from an adjacent attacking figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die for that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

---------------------------

TRIGON
Demon
Unique Hero
Hell Lord
Infernal

HUGE 8

Life: 8
Defense: 6

CURSED BLOOD MAGIC
Whenever Trigon receives one or more wounds from a normal attack from an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, after placing Wound Markers, roll one unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Trigon is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Trigon can receive from this attack is one.

LAVA RESISTANT
Trigon never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and he do not have to stop on molten lava spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old July 24th, 2020, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TannMan View Post
This is probably an inappropriate way to seek feedback.

On Topic:

MASTER ASSASSIN v1
When John Wick attacks, he may attack two additional times. Each additional attack must target the same figure until it is destroyed.
MASTER ASSASSIN v2
When John Wick attacks a figure, he may attack two additional times. Each attack must target the same figure, if possible.

Old July 24th, 2020, 06:53 PM

Version 2.

Old July 24th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Agreed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum