Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 28th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Initial Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Glad to see she's playing well thus far. Perhaps we should include "over obstacles such as ruins" etc. in as well.
Since she can move through obstacles, she never has a reason to go over them, which is why that wording wasn't included originally.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 28th, 2016, 09:29 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Good point. I should have known that since I helped put that together.
Old June 28th, 2016, 05:15 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Shadowcat (II) (@190 points)

Hero & Squad Tests:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Shadowcat (II), Professor X, Dazzler, Storm, Bishop (900 points) VS Robot, Luke Cage, Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly), Blue Beetle (900 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Mysterious Crash Site (a custom 1 RotV/1 VW/1 TJ map)(no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Shadowcat (II), Mystique (II), Magneto (II), Destiny, Sage (1,010 points) VS Nightwing, Raven, Starfire, Red Robin (with Smoke Pellets), Superboy (Kon-El) (1,000 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map: Sewer Labyrinth (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Shadowcat (II), Professor X, Dazzler, Storm, Bishop (900 points) VS Ms. Marvel, Red Tornado, Winter Soldier (890 points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Kitty II is very versatile which makes her very draftable. I’d say her primary use is as a supportive figure, since she can move your figures around and her survivability allows her to play as a nice blocker, but she makes a nice assassin unit in a pinch, especially against Androids. I’d put her at about 170-180 points, but otherwise I think she’s good as-is.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I really liked playing with Kitty II, she feels super thematic and she fits wonderfully into Mutant builds. Phase Mastery is awesome and allows her to switch between supportive and offensive, and Reactionary Phasing gives her the right amount of survivability. I didn’t get a chance to use Airwalking, but that was mostly due to playing on flatter maps; I imagine it would see plenty of use on castle maps. Overall, I’m a really big fan of this design.

Old June 28th, 2016, 05:52 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Very awesome Viegon, thanks for getting that done so quickly. Glad Gutudak's 1st character design is a winner. We'll likely both be playtesting her this week.
Old June 28th, 2016, 07:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm seeing 170-180 range for her as well looking at the test results. Send her out for PT at either one but not 190, she does not look like a 190 point figure.
Old June 28th, 2016, 07:55 PM

I had her figured at 170-180 as-is after the defense drop, so I'm glad that ended up panning out.
Old June 29th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Looking good so far. I'd agree with 170 or 180 for testing. Thanks for grabbing the Initial, V, since I couldn't get to it this week. Hopefully I can grab one of the public spots when she hits.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 29th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Gutudak knows what's in an order marker Gutudak knows what's in an order marker

Proposing to start Public Playtesting at 170.
@SirGalahad -
@Viegon - Yea
@Karat -
@TrollBrute - Yea
@johnny139 -
@Yodaking - Yea
@Zettian Juggernaut - Yea

Last edited by Gutudak; June 30th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old June 29th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Shadowcat (II) (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 29th, 2016, 09:17 PM

Yea

Old June 29th, 2016, 09:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not an official test because well...it's not been voted through but also because I was playing my son and I didn't take notes. He wanted to try out his new sentinel proxies so I figured I'd throw Kitty in there as well. I went with Professor X, Angel, Wolverine, Forge, Destiny and Kitty and he went with 3 Sentinels and Master Mold. So technically she was 185 in this match up to get to 1000 points. I figured it was a good match up for her so I went with it. X-Men lost with one Sentinel left with 2 wounds a little late luck by the Sentinels sealed the deal but considering this should have been a plus match-up for her I'd say it evens out. She was a lot of fun though and Professor X using Angel and Shadow Cat moves up 4 Mutants was nice early on. It allowed me to get Forge in place for the end of the round Mechanical Engineering wound. Wolverine and Shadow Cat did most of the early attacking with them both reducing Defense of MM and Sentinels by 2. Kitty was the first to get KO'd but not before she opened up a hole for the X-Men to get to Master Mold.

I'd say 170 is probably a pretty good spot and enjoyed her a ton.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 29th, 2016, 10:21 PM

Glad to hear. Gutudak and I ran some tests today, and she was a lot of fun. We'll post them if it gets passed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library