Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 9th, 2013, 01:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
The Book of Red Mist

The Book of Red Mist

C3G ICON WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

Comic PDF

Movie Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the KA2 set.
Its model number and name are #004 / Chris D'Amico.

Its model number and name are #103 / Chris D'Amico.

Character Bio - At the same time the popularity of superhero Kick-Ass grew, the crime lord Johnny G was running into problems with other, more serious superheroes: Hit-Girl and Big Daddy. Thinking they were all related, Johnny G set out against Kick-Ass, the only widely known hero. Chris Genevese, Johnny G's son, adopted a superhero persona, Red Mist, to befriend Kick-Ass and lure all the heroes into an unsuccessful trap. After the demise of Johnny G, Chris swore revenge against Kick-Ass. He vowed to become the world's first supervillain, traveling to Asia to train under martial arts grandmasters. But after he realized they were swindling him for money, he decided he didn't need awesome fighting skills or unique abilities to be a supervillain: his actual superpower is that he's rich as ****.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:00 PM. Reason: png
Old October 9th, 2013, 01:37 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Mist ~~ Design Phase

NAME = RED MIST
SECRET IDENTITY = CHRIS GENEVESE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = SPOILED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 50

PAYOFF
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Red Mist, you may choose a Unique Criminal Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of Red Mist and reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card.
  • If you control the chosen Hero, you may take an immediate turn with the chosen Hero.
  • If you do not control the chosen Hero, once per game, you may take temporary control of that Hero and immediately take a turn with that Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the Hero returns to the player who controlled the Hero before the Payoff. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
COWARDLY TACTICS
Anytime Red Mist would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy any common or squad figure you control adjacent to Red Mist.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 02:41 AM.
Old October 9th, 2013, 01:44 PM
...has moist legs

Obviously going to need some wording touch ups, but I think the theme is pretty darned strong and comes across well, while also being useful for a cheap figure.

Only thing I want to discuss is his name. In the comic/film, he's known as the Mother****er, which we obviously can't put on a card. We could go Red Mist, but that was his Hero persona that he shed for his new villain persona, so it's not technically correct. We could use the classes abbreviation/censor Mofo, which a lot of people call him when they have to censor it, but it is still borderline. Otherwise just call him Chris Geneveve.

Personally, I'd prefer Mofo, with just Chris being my least favorite choice. But I totally understand if you guys are against that. Or maybe we could make two cards, with different names, make everyone happy.
Old October 9th, 2013, 01:52 PM
...has moist legs

Maybe bullet points would make Payoff read better, hmm.
Old October 9th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks pretty solid. I like the theme behind Payoff, but I wonder if the number of markers might need to come up to ensure that he's worth the draft pick. The Criminals have a few OM controllers already. Given his low stats and limited number of activations, we'll have to make sure he's definitely draftable. That can be worked out through testing though.

As for the name, I'm very against both Mother****er and Mofo. Both cross a line I'd rather not, as there are too many young children who enjoy C3G, my 7 year old brother being one of them. Red Mist works for me, but I'd it's not accurate, then I'd go with his real name.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 9th, 2013, 02:14 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Looks pretty solid. I like the theme behind Payoff, but I wonder if the number of markers might need to come up to ensure that he's worth the draft pick. The Criminals have a few OM controllers already. Given his low stats and limited number of activations, we'll have to make sure he's definitely draftable. That can be worked out through testing though.
I see him as a late game type figure. Use your heavy hitter Crime Lords, then when all you have left is Chris, a Criminal or two and some thugs, the thugs protect him, and when they're gone, Chris can beef up your Criminals (Or actually thugs as written now. Do we want a Unique Hero limitation?)

Probably going to give Mother Russia some little bonus for getting an automatic skull, as well, so they work together.

Quote:
As for the name, I'm very against both Mother****er and Mofo. Both cross a line I'd rather not, as there are too many young children who enjoy C3G, my 7 year old brother being one of them. Red Mist works for me, but I'd it's not accurate, then I'd go with his real name.
We could do alternate cards with different names, then. We just did this with Witchblade, actually, since there were some reservations about how skimpy her outfit is.
Old October 9th, 2013, 05:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes to the Unique Hero restriction.

And yeah, the temporary turn is missing some necessary language (OM staying on the card and all that).

I could see starting with 4 markers, for up to two turns with an enemy figure or up to 4 turns with his own. I don't want him to be too good for the cost, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 9th, 2013, 05:27 PM
...has moist legs

Yeah, forgot the OM thing. I definitely don't want to see him high at all. Anything above 60-65 is going to make me leery. Ventriloquist is at 90, and he's much more of an organized threat than Chris ever was (Of course, Ventriloquist was against Batman, while there are no real superheroes like that in Chris's world).
Old October 9th, 2013, 06:05 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yes to the Unique Hero restriction.

And yeah, the temporary turn is missing some necessary language (OM staying on the card and all that).

I could see starting with 4 markers, for up to two turns with an enemy figure or up to 4 turns with his own. I don't want him to be too good for the cost, though.
I'd be against Mofo also as the main card, we can certainly do an alternate card. If Red Mist was his hero name then it's probably best to just use his civilian name.
Old October 9th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd really like a "The Mother****er" with grawlix. "The Mother&!@?er" or something - you know, a lot more comic-y than just stars. Of course that could be for more private use... I'd probably just go with his straight name rather than the Red Mist since that's inaccurate at this point in his career.

Any reason we're not reusing the Investment Markers off of Black King?
Old October 10th, 2013, 12:44 AM
...has moist legs

It's not an investment, he literally throws stacks of cash
Old October 10th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, but we already have markers that are big dollar signs, it feels weird to have two of those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library