Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:16 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
C3G Amalgam Comics Workshop

Amalgam Comics Workshop

The weird, the strange, the funky. Amalgam Comics are a small collection of comics that featured "amalgams" of the most beloved characters from both the DC and Marvel universes.

Post your design ideas here and I'll link them to the OP!

Completed Designs:
Bizarnage - tcglkn
Spider-Boy - tcglkn
Super Soldier - Dr. Jekyll

Write-ups:
Darkclaw - Dr. Jekyll
Doctor Strangefate - Dr. Jekyll
Doctor Doomsday - Karat
Iron Lantern - Dr. Jekyll
Nuke - redstang
Wraith - Dr. Jekyll

Possible Future Designs?:
Amazon
Jade Nova
White Witch
Angelhawk
Aqua-Mariner
Niles Cable

Just to name a few.

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; May 2nd, 2022 at 05:20 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:16 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Amalgam Comics Workshop

NAME = DARK CLAW
SECRET IDENTITY = LOGAN WAYNE

SPECIES = METAMUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 280

ADAMANTIUM BLITZ
Figures subtract 2 from their defense dice when attacked by Dark Claw with an adjacent normal attack. When Dark Claw attacks with his normal attack, he may attack one additional time.

EVASIVE STRIKE 17
If Darkclaw is attacked by an opponent's figure within 5 clear sight spaces and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, Darkclaw takes no damage and the attacking figure receives one wound.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with Darkclaw, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; April 4th, 2021 at 02:33 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 10:17 AM
Forum Moderator

NAME = IRON LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = HAROLD STARK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

GREEN REPULSOR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4 + Special.
Start the game with 4 green Battery Markers on this card. Before attacking with this special attack, remove a green Battery Marker from this card. Roll 1 additional attack die for each green Battery Marker on this card. If Iron Lantern inflicts one or more wounds on a small or medium figure with this special attack, you may choose up to X empty spaces in a straight line from the defending figure and place that figure on any of the chosen spaces where X equals the number of green Battery Markers on this card. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Iron Lantern than its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

LANTERN BEAM CONSTRUCT
When a Green Construct you control that has a Special Ability that refers to Green Lantern, it also refers to Iron Lantern.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Dr. Jekyll; April 3rd, 2021 at 10:12 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I have a Speed Demon Soundwarp Scape card I could port over.. but I'm pretty sure the powers were just made up 'this feels like a mix of Ghost Rider and Flash' stuff and not directly based on the comic (which I think was largely because he didn't really do much in the comic).

EDIT- Oh, and a significantly more comic-based Hyena

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:22 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd lift the straight line restriction on Dark Claw's Tackle - it'll be kind of a pain to use otherwise.

Iron Lantern feels like he's really missing some Iron Man flavor - I'd consider giving him natively higher stats and doing like a "big construct power" that's fueled by the markers - like YL Hank Henshaw. I usually try to ape the Repulsor SAs to give a distinct Iron Man flavor to something that's Iron Man mashed up with something else.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:24 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
I have a Speed Demon Soundwarp Scape card I could port over.. but I'm pretty sure the powers were just made up 'this feels like a mix of Ghost Rider and Flash' stuff and not directly based on the comic (which I think was largely because he didn't really do much in the comic).

EDIT- Oh, and a significantly more comic-based Hyena
I was just reading some stuff on Speed Demon, he seems super powerful. Superspeed and Penance Stare sounds scary lol.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 11:28 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd lift the straight line restriction on Dark Claw's Tackle - it'll be kind of a pain to use otherwise.

Iron Lantern feels like he's really missing some Iron Man flavor - I'd consider giving him natively higher stats and doing like a "big construct power" that's fueled by the markers - like YL Hank Henshaw. I usually try to ape the Repulsor SAs to give a distinct Iron Man flavor to something that's Iron Man mashed up with something else.
Yeah, these guys are super rough sketches I did a while back. Not happy with them just yet. Totally agree with you on Iron Lantern, I have been thinking about how to make him more unique.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 12:03 PM
Forum Moderator

This might be a cool replacement for the 1st and 2nd power for Iron Lantern.

Quote:
Start the game with 4 green Battery Markers on this card. Before attacking with this special attack, remove a green Battery Marker from this card. Roll 1 additional attack die for each green Battery Marker on this card. If Iron Lantern inflicts one or more wounds on a small or medium figure with this special attack, you may choose up to X empty spaces in a straight line from the defending figure and place that figure on any of the chosen spaces where X equals the number of green Battery Markers on this card. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed closer to Iron Lantern than its original placement. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.
Quote:
NAME = IRON LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = HAROLD STARK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

LANTERN BEAM CONSTRUCT
When a Green Construct you control that has a Special Ability that refers to Green Lantern, it also refers to Iron Lantern.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old April 3rd, 2021, 01:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Where’s the Dr Strangefate we worked on Jekyll? Also I already hit the best Amalgam character so good luck everyone.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 01:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I dig the battery-powered repulsor.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 01:57 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Also I already hit the best Amalgam character so good luck everyone.
Yeah, you've already scooped my main area of interest here. Fortunately I still have Deathlok (Jason Todd) to fall back on.
Old April 3rd, 2021, 06:30 PM
Forum Moderator

@tcglkn how did I forget!? This is what I came up with for him. I believe we talked about him being an event hero.

NAME = DOCTOR STRANGEFATE
SECRET IDENTITY = CHARLES XAVIER (CO)

SPECIES = METAMUTANT
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = SORCERER
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

CROSS-DIMENSIONAL INCURSIONS
At the start of the game you may choose a DC Unique Hero and a Marvel Unique Hero you control and place one figure on the Army Card of the other figure to create an Amalgam. For the entire game, your Amalgam:
  • has a life of 4,
  • adds 1 to its move, attack and defense,
  • has the species, class and personality of both cards, and
  • can use any special power on either Army Card.

AMALGAM SUPREME
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Doctor Strangefate, you may take a turn with Doctor Stangefate’s Amalgam or any other Amalgam card you control. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Doctor Strangefate is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Doctor Strangefate can take for this attack is one.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy