Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 24th, 2010, 12:05 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Got a Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Cut grass, man. I'm getting upwards of $100 a week for an afternoon or 2 of sitting on a mower. Of course, yards are huge down here, so I don't know how much you'd get. But it's probably easier than milking cows!
Thanks, ollie. BTW, it sounds like 'attorney' might work in there, but I'm not sure.

Swamper, you do have to take into account the amount of gas required to mow those big lawns, unless you're not the one paying for the gas.
It's all about being efficient. I pay 15 dollars ever couple of weeks for gas, and get 200 in that same period. Of course, some of it goes for repairs, but as long as you don't hit anything, a mower is pretty hardy.
Yeah, honestly, gas for a mower isn't that expensive. They don't have THAT big of a tank.
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cut grass, man. I'm getting upwards of $100 a week for an afternoon or 2 of sitting on a mower. Of course, yards are huge down here, so I don't know how much you'd get. But it's probably easier than milking cows!
Thanks, ollie. BTW, it sounds like 'attorney' might work in there, but I'm not sure.

Swamper, you do have to take into account the amount of gas required to mow those big lawns, unless you're not the one paying for the gas.
It's all about being efficient. I pay 15 dollars ever couple of weeks for gas, and get 200 in that same period. Of course, some of it goes for repairs, but as long as you don't hit anything, a mower is pretty hardy.
Yeah, honestly, gas for a mower isn't that expensive. They don't have THAT big of a tank.
Sit mowers do.

*whew* Yesterday was hectic. For some reason, my alarm didn't go off at 4:30, so I woke up at 5:13, and since I bike to work, I had to forgo breakfast in favor of getting there on time.

When I get there, turns out I'm going to milk the cows by myself, so I have to milk a good 4 herds by myself, without any breakfast. Let me tell you, I was crabby. Has anyone else ever had a day like this at their work (not milking all the cows, waking up late and not eating breakfast on a hectic day)?
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:11 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
*whew* Yesterday was hectic. For some reason, my alarm didn't go off at 4:30, so I woke up at 5:13, and since I bike to work, I had to forgo breakfast in favor of getting there on time.

When I get there, turns out I'm going to milk the cows by myself, so I have to milk a good 4 herds by myself, without any breakfast. Let me tell you, I was crabby. Has anyone else ever had a day like this at their work (not milking all the cows, waking up late and not eating breakfast on a hectic day)?
Well, considering I work the 3-8 shift, generally, no. But in the off chance I work Week-End mornings (like tomorrow, 8-2) I usually skip breakfast and take my break early.
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I Ref Soccer games, have since I was 11. Now that is a fine job. You get to work outside with kids at a sport I love. Of course I have only been at it 4 years, so I am not old enough to do some games, but out of the other youth refs, I get the most high-paying jobs. Its all about be professional in my job. Better you do, more jobs you get. Really nice pay too. Really nice.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General