Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old November 4th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Patriot Games

OK, I've got another comic up, whoever can maximize it please do so, I'm having trouble getting it the right size despite very helpful members.
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Patriot Games-#2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Here's the begining of my new comic. I hope you enjoy #1 Sorry if it looks a little weird, I might have a few kinks to work out.

I can't see it, maybe its my computer.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 4th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just trying to make them larger, hopefully next time their bigger.
Old November 5th, 2008, 02:21 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

this is the html address for your pic...
Code:
http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/heroscapers/th_IMG_2871.jpg
you need to get rid of the th_ at the beginning of the image name.
Old November 6th, 2008, 08:05 AM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
this is the html address for your pic...
Code:
http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/heroscapers/th_IMG_2871.jpg
you need to get rid of the th_ at the beginning of the image name.
I'm trying to do that but theres a little trouble. For now the 'Patriot Games' will be having to take a break till I can figure this out.
Old November 10th, 2008, 01:50 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I eagerly await the fix so that I can get my 'Scape humorous comic fix.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 10th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post

I eagerly await the fix so that I can get my 'Scape humorous comic fix.

~ET86
Don't worry, hopefully I'll have it up and running in a few months.
Old November 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
What!?! Did you say months? What the heck is gonna take that long?

Now, I'm really bummed out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old November 10th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Quote:

I've said before that unfortunately I'm not much of a computer expert. Although many heroscapers have helped me, I still can't figure out how to take out the 'th' on my photobucket account. In the meantime, I'll be thinking up more of the funnies.
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:26 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I've said before that unfortunately I'm not much of a computer expert. Although many heroscapers have helped me, I still can't figure out how to take out the 'th' on my photobucket account. In the meantime, I'll be thinking up more of the funnies.
Underneath the first pic in photobucket click on the "Link Code Options" button and in the dialogue that pops up make sure that the "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" is set to full size. That might help.
Old November 11th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Chilly Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Underneath the first pic in photobucket click on the "Link Code Options" button and in the dialogue that pops up make sure that the "IMG for bulletin boards & forums" is set to full size. That might help.
It was on full size.
Edit: the 'th' on my pics wasn't even there!

Last edited by ABOMINATION; November 11th, 2008 at 08:47 AM.
Old November 17th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Chilly Fangirl

I supersized the pics, so at least you can see them, but soon I'll be able to have them normal size with the help of ET86.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction