Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 5th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sell or Trade Old Games Thread

# OF TRADES FROM THIS THREAD: 4-5 ( 2 international )( we had a give away from this site not sure if that counts as the 5th trade or not ?)

Check second post for list of games for trade or sale!

Hello All,

I know we have a HS trade thread somewhere, and I think that is great. I was thinking there must be people who have old game they don't want, don't play anymore, don't have room for, or would like to trade them for other games ( or cash ). So I thought I would start this thread and see if I can't find others who feel the same way. To be honest I am looking for any copies of BattleBall ( a hasbro game out of print ) - but I am sure I would love to get lots of other board games, RPG, or card games that I don't know about.
Anyways, I figured I have the time to keep peoples requests on the 2nd post for easy refernce to what can be traded for or bought thougth fellow scapers!

It would be between the 2 traders to figure out shipping and who pays shipping costs, ect. I hope this can work out for us all!

Game On'

As an example :

Hendal : Looking for Battleball ( by hasbro ), Dungeon Twister , & Dungeon Lore.

Has to trade: New unopened swamp MS for Heroscape.
Old December 5th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hendal - ( successful trader from this thread )

Wants:
Looking for Battleball ( by hasbro ), Dungeon Twister ( + expansions ), BattleLore, Blue Moon, Expansions for Descent, & weeds the card game. Who am I kidding I would trade for almost any game I have a feeling.

Has to trade: I don't have any games right now to trade, but I have

1. $

2. Vacation house near the beach in Costa Rica with bikes and kayaks to use and guided tours through the rain forest ( check out www.escondidotrex.com it is my old tour company but you could basically go on most of the tours for free with me or though the company that I still help out with once in a while ).

3. I also have gold nuggets I would trade for ( where I live on the Osa peninsula has the 2nd purest gold in the world ).

4. I also have tons of HS stuff so if there is something you are looking for I might part with it for the above games.

5. SOTM brand new, unopened

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Royaldoy - ( successful trader from this thread - got rid of a game he hated for more belove'ed HS stuff )
Have:

1. Return of the Heroes ( he says it is as good as eating toe nails )
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/8170

2. Under the Shadow of the Dragon
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/13751

Looking for : Blue Moon or Blue Moon City

Lets go people, who gots the Blue Moon - I know someone gots some of that Moon and wants something else even cooler for it?????

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. EJ - ( successful Trader from this thread )

Wanted:
1. Wings of War

2. Glaxay Trucker

has to trade:
1. Feudal
http://boardgamegeek.com/game/847
2. Mr. President
( ? which version )
3. Drakon
http://boardgamegeek.com/game/1276
4. Labyrith
5. Unopened Castel Set ( HS )

4. InfinityMax Has to Trade: ( he is just successful )

1. Atlanteon
http://boardgamegeek.com/game/216
2. Amazing dice towers ( different types )
3. Super cool Adventure bags ( great for carrying you dice and then folding out and having a rolling space )

Check out his web page to see his really great gaming aids!

www.vixentorgames.com

Wants:

1. Tannhauser ( Hendal already got Tannhauser off a trade ?)
2. Decent

- willing to trade for credit at VixenTor Games!

5. Vydar

HAVE:
1) Crimson Skies (WizKids) collection
-2 Starter Boxes: One box has scuffing and is lacking dice
-Aces Pack 1: East Meets West
-Aces Pack 2: Deadly Duo
-Aces Pack 3: Aces Wild
-Squadron Pack 1: Broadway Bombers
-Squadron Pack 2: Hollywood Knights
-Squadron Pack 3: Fortune Hunters
-Squadron Pack 4: Red Skull Legion
(Enough components for four players to each play a squadron and their associated ace(s).)

2) Fight City (Cheapass Games)

3). 3) Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne

WANT:
Memoir '44 (Base Set, Eastern Front, and more)
Command & Colors (Ancients and more)
Tide of Iron
GameCube Games (Super Smash Bros. Melee and more)
Jambo & Expansion
Blood Bowl Stuff
HeroScape Stuff
$Cash$
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Ted Danson

Have:
Now that I have 2 kids, I haven't touched a system older than PS2 in almost 3 years. I have Nintendo, Genesis, Super Nintendo, and Sega Saturn. I have tons of controllers, light guns, and of course, games for each system. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, hit me up, I might have it.

Wants : wave 7, Glad/blastatrons, or cash

7. Draconious

Have:

1. 80-90 complete HeroQuest Collection
2. Battlemasters ( extra pieces )
3. Dragon Strike ( ? 1193 or 2002 version )
4. Dark world
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/31

8. Hesh

Have :
1. MageKnight
2. Extra Terrian SOTM
3. BattleBall ( I know Hendal is looking for this one

Wants:
1. Munchkin

9 Gabbi ( in Italy ) - ( Successful Trader from this Thread, more then once now - he is the trading King on this thread I got to start getting some more trading done - what is up with that )

Wanted:

1. Gundam War CCG Cards ( not Gundam MS war )

has to trade : WizKids games ( Horrorclic, Heroclix, some Halo, and MageKnight )

hi, I have an extra Wolf for Tannhauser.
if you don't mind shipping overseas, I would trade it for Master Win Chu Woo.

also, I have some LEs from HorrorClix and Halo ActionClix lines, that would trade for an Earth Elemental for Battlelore (I'll agree to send more than one miniature for a single E. Elemental).

Go to his post on the 2nd page and he has the stuff highlighted to go to the BGG site on this stuff

10. Hahnarame

Wants:
1. Diamant (? 1975 or 2005 version ? )
Turns out he wants the new 2007 version

11. Skyknight

Have:
1. Magic Cards ( 97-98 years )
2. LOTR card game sets
3. Hyborean Gates cards by Valejo

Wants:

1. Dreamblade Stuff
2. D&D mini's
3. Heroscape stuff
4. Just GOOD games

12. nyys -

Has to trade 6 Pirates of the Spanish Main ( unopened ) http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/10653

+

Lord of the Rings RISK (still in wrap)
Spawn figures (still in packaging)
Many 40K items in boxes (or at least on the sprue).
Dark Eldar
Space Marines
Orks
Catachans

Wants:

'm looking for a copy of BUCK ROGERS Battle For 25th Century Board Game.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/548

13. Joah-

Has to trade: brand new At-43
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/24878

wants- Battlelore

14. JustScott

HAVE:
Axis & Allies Europe
Beer Money
Betrayal at House on the Hill
ROTV Master Set (w/o box)
Pizza Box Football (new in shrink)
RoboRally
Shadows Over Camelot (new in shink)
Trial of the Century

WANT:
Galaxy Trucker
El Grande Decennial
Goa
Power Grid Expansions
Bang!
The Pillars of the Earth
The Red Dragon Inn
Shogun
Misc. Cheapass Games

15. nbxfan

Has for trade or sale:

80's
Dark Tower (fully working condition with very recent service to tower done by professional, has all parts, one of the tabs that holds board together is broken but still serviceable...reasonable offers, located in So Cal if someone wants to meet to pick it up to save on shipping)

These games were all from 3M and are in very good condition with all parts.
Twixt
breakthru
Ploy
Oh Wah Ree
Mr. President
Executive Decision
High Bid
Foil
Quinto
Facts In Five
Stocks and Bonds

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LOOKING FOR SECTION:

GrungeBob - Looking for

1. Forbidden Forest expansion to D&D board game
2. Legend of Zagor Boardgame

Has way to much to list to trade for , so ask him direct what you are looking for in trade.

Heroscaper90 - Looking for

1. old warhammer squads still in the box
( do you have anything to trade for them? )

Rythos -

Looking for

1. Settlers of Catan

--------------------------------------------------

Mr. Bistro ( of the amazing advanced Battle ball rules ) is looking for a Dungeon Quest game ( pay or trade )

Last edited by Hendal; May 3rd, 2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old December 11th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

No one has any old games they would want to sell or trade - OK but I tried. What if I offered HS stuff for your old games - I seem to have an awful lot of it, so I will throw that on the table also?

If not I will just have to deal with the BBG thread!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old December 11th, 2007, 04:42 PM

royaldoy has disabled reputation
I just got my expansion "Forces of Darkness" for Dungeon Twister in the mail 20 minutes ago!! Great game. I hope you get it.

As for trades, I have a copy of Tannhauser in great condition and will be willing to trade it for anything I like or need around the $40.00-$50.00 mark. I can't remember how much I spent on Tannhauser, but methinks it was in that neighborhood.

Let me know.

Good luck Hendal. (I can't give up Dungeon Twister and I don't have Dungeon Lore.)

I choose you...Isamu!
Old December 11th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey Royaldoy - thanks for getting us started. If I had any games worth trading for Tannhauser I would get it, just cause I am getting back into gaming and want as many as possible ( thank God the wife doesn´t read these posts ), plus when I play Buddy Lee next time it would be great to have my own set of rules to have read over a few times so I am not at such a disadvantage .

? would you take cash for you TannHauser? Or maybe a combination of cash and games?

I am thinking some scape stuff you need and $.

Any interest in Gold nuggets I would trade gold for it?

RD - Dungeon Twister looks awesome, I can´t wait to get that some day!

Game On´

See people, that was easy, so who´s next what do you have to trade for? Step right up - let me guess your weight!!!!!!!!!

Old December 11th, 2007, 06:57 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I have a copy of Feudal and the 3M game Mr. President that's just gathering dust. I also have a copy of Drakon that never gets played, same with my copy of Deluxe Edition Illuminati. I have a neutered copy of Labyrinth (the wooden etch-a-sketch/maze game.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I have a copy of Atlanteon.

I also have dice towers and adventure bags and dice and dice cups. I'll trade for any of those.

www.vixentorgames.com

I would really like Space Crusade and Tannhauser. Royal, would you consider some very nice VixenTor Games products?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal
Hey Royaldoy - thanks for getting us started. If I had any games worth trading for Tannhauser I would get it, just cause I am getting back into gaming and want as many as possible ( thank God the wife doesn´t read these posts ), plus when I play Buddy Lee next time it would be great to have my own set of rules to have read over a few times so I am not at such a disadvantage .

? would you take cash for you TannHauser? Or maybe a combination of cash and games?

I am thinking some scape stuff you need and $.

Any interest in Gold nuggets I would trade gold for it?

RD - Dungeon Twister looks awesome, I can´t wait to get that some day!

Game On´

See people, that was easy, so who´s next what do you have to trade for? Step right up - let me guess your weight!!!!!!!!!
Unfortuantely, I don't need any 'scape stuff.....unless you have Ticalla Jungle laying around....damn, I didn't think so. As for cash, I'd rather trade for games. Most people would not want to pay top dollar for a twice played game anywho. I'm more in the market for games as opposed to gold but thanks for the nice offer. I hope life is treating you and the wife good.

I choose you...Isamu!
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I have a copy of Atlanteon.

I also have dice towers and adventure bags and dice and dice cups. I'll trade for any of those.

www.vixentorgames.com

I would really like Space Crusade and Tannhauser. Royal, would you consider some very nice VixenTor Games products?
I tend not to use dice towers while playing games but thanks for the offer. Atlanteon is one of those games I wouldn't mind in a different trade. Is it any good?

I'm also looking for Blue Moon and Blue Moon City amongst a million other games.

I choose you...Isamu!
Old December 11th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by royaldoy
Atlanteon is one of those games I wouldn't mind in a different trade. Is it any good?
No. It is not good.

Link to my review of the game

Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 11th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hey InfinityMax - well that sucks, I just bought 5 fantasy flight games for $5 each, one was Atlanteon ( it will be hard for me to even open this one up ) . Of course they arrived in Tampa the day I flew back to Costa Rica, so I won´t see them for a while.

Oh yea, great write up on the game!

Old December 11th, 2007, 11:22 PM
Man Genius

Oh, man, I'm sorry. I got my copy in the same $5 sale last year, so I feel your pain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games