Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old August 30th, 2018, 11:26 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart
Re: The Heroscape Tabletop Simulator Mod needs YOUR help.

@Confred , if you can use blender you should be able to easily change a glyph and then upload it to the simulator.

I'm actually just getting into tabletop simulator and found that Heroscape is on here. Do you guys do any online play or meetups with it?
Old August 30th, 2018, 11:07 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
@Confred , if you can use blender you should be able to easily change a glyph and then upload it to the simulator.

I'm actually just getting into tabletop simulator and found that Heroscape is on here. Do you guys do any online play or meetups with it?
I plan to eventually, but it's a long way coming.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 31st, 2018, 11:11 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post

I plan to eventually, but it's a long way coming.
Plan to use Blender or plan to do online meetups? If it's blender I can help with that.
Old August 31st, 2018, 09:40 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Both, but i'm ready for neither

Old September 10th, 2018, 03:24 PM

Dissonance is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Glyphs given in the mod aren't customizable like Army Cards; any hints/tips on creating new Glyphs?

Making a new glyph doesn't require Blender, you just need to create a new texture for it. Here's an example glyph texture. Here is a UV layout for a glyph showing where the faces are in the texture. Just use this as layer in your favorite image editor.

The same process can be applied to terrain tiles, all tile sizes actually share the same UV map. Here's the grass tile texture and its UV layout
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:57 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just bought this app on steam, got the heroscape add on, but I'm totally lost on what to do. Is there a tutorial for heroscape? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a map. Any help would be appreciated.
Old December 1st, 2018, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Just bought this app on steam, got the heroscape add on, but I'm totally lost on what to do. Is there a tutorial for heroscape? I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a map. Any help would be appreciated.
On Steam, go to Tabletop Simulator then to Workshop. In search, type Heroscape. Everything from dice to maps will be there.

Once in game, hit create then go to workshop and find your files such as maps and dice. Once that table is created, highlight all your items and right click, choosing save items.
Once saved, exit and choose map. Once table is loaded with map, then go to saved items and add them to your table.

I recommend 500 Point Armies and when you get adept, my Adventurescape mod.

Old December 1st, 2018, 05:41 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks @Confred
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:34 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone wants to play some C3G on TTS in the future, let me know what armies or match-ups you'd like to play. I can save some objects ahead of time with the cards, markers/glyphs and 3d models for the quickest play possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software