Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 4th, 2019, 08:36 PM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gargoyles Customs: Goliath and Eliza (Disney)

Would love to see he rest of the crew adapted as well. The 2 closest "figure sets" I can find that might work are:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gargoyles-D...85d534b17467e7

and

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990s-Disne...4383.l4275.c10

The first is more expensive, but comes with 4 as opposed to 2. Wouldn't be hard to mod the extra Goliath into Hudson with some green stuff for a pot belly, a sword from some other duplicate in RotV, some paint, and a receding hair line. For Bronx, perhaps adapt a Ghostbusters Terror Hound Mini from a number of different options?

Example from Playmobil set:

Old July 14th, 2019, 04:01 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Cool @Garenex . Gargoyles was my favorite Disney cartoon and one I think they could bring back now like they are bringing back every other 90s Disney property. I could totally see a live action show streaming on the new Disney+ with Gargoyles being mostly Jim Henson Creature Shop animatronic suits (with maybe CG in fights & wide shots) with Keith David reprising his voice role and Jonathan Frakes playing the live action Xanatos. I'd subscribe to Disney+ just for that

Anyway, the cards from the pics look different from the OP of this thread - can you post the updated stats and powers?
Is what you're looking for? I see the abilities aren't very visible in the pics I posted.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; July 14th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
Old July 14th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post
Would love to see he rest of the crew adapted as well. The 2 closest "figure sets" I can find that might work are:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gargoyles-D...85d534b17467e7

and

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990s-Disne...4383.l4275.c10

The first is more expensive, but comes with 4 as opposed to 2. Wouldn't be hard to mod the extra Goliath into Hudson with some green stuff for a pot belly, a sword from some other duplicate in RotV, some paint, and a receding hair line. For Bronx, perhaps adapt a Ghostbusters Terror Hound Mini from a number of different options?

Example from Playmobil set:

If my buddy ends up liking and using these a lot, we are definitely going to look into making the others.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old August 3rd, 2021, 04:17 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

The new Disney Gargoyles: Awakening boardgame was just released as a Target exclusive. I'll probably get just for figures, although unpainted. useful for customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards