Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 10th, 2007, 07:52 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Speed vs Range

Armies
Me- Syvarris, Mittens, Armoc Vipers, Elite Onyx Vipers, Thorgrim, and Finn

Opponent- Laglor, Gorillanators, Nikita, Gladiatrons, Blastatrons, Swog Rider, and Marro Drones x2

Battlefield

Rivers between the starting zones and the center of the battlefield. Two walls run at angles opposite each other in the center. Between them is lava. There are paths on the outside of the walls to go around the lava. A hill is on my opponent’s end of the center section.

The Battle
I immediately flew Syvarris onto the wall within range of my opponent’s starting zone. My opponent moved the Nikita onto the hill and the G-nators to the outside of Syvarris’ wall. They began firing while I moved Thorgrim next to Syvarris. Syvarris killed 2 G-nators, 3 Nikita, and left Laglor with one life before dying. I flew Thorgrim down to the remaining G-nator. Two Glads ran through and attacked Thorgrim. My Elite Onyx Vipers frenzied to the scene. Two attacked and killed the G-nator and the two Glads. The other one went around and finished Laglor. The Blasts moved to block the gap between my Vipers and the rest of my opponent’s army while the two Glads engaged the one Viper that killed Laglor. Vipers finish the Blasts and Glads and the Swog Rider that was on the other side of the hill. My opponents drones moved in. They took out the vipers and Thorgrim. Thorgrim’s spirit went on Mittens. Theracus flew back, got Finn, and landed on the wall above the Drones, who were closing in fast. Finn charged down the ladder, killed one drone and died. His spirit went on Mittens too. Now the Armoc and Mittens charged across the water and hit the Drones as they waited on the other side of the lava fields. One Viper died while the other two and Mittens finished the drones. I was left with Theracus, two Armoc Vipers, and a beefed-up Mittens. About 200 points worth plus whatever the Viking Spirit’s would add.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 10th, 2007, 09:28 PM
has been BANNED

Stealth Dodge is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Sounds like your oppoent had bad luck if your Syv took out all 3 nikita, 2 gnators, and almost killed laglor
Old March 26th, 2007, 08:56 PM

heroscapewanabchamp has disabled reputation
Yea for real who else could do that good with
"Syvarris"?? Well anyway that was sweet!

If you dont have a ps3........... buy one.
Old March 27th, 2007, 06:10 PM

Thorian has disabled reputation
Whenever My brother and I play, he always seems to get Syvariss,and he aways seems to burn me with him. I'm really need to get better against range.
Old March 27th, 2007, 06:52 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
You'd think a guy with a name like Thorian would use Sgt. Drake and thus not have a problem with Syvarris

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports