Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 11th, 2010, 05:11 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Chardar's customs

Major changes to Tooms. I restricted his squeeze power like lamaclown suggested. I also took away his disengage because it is included in squeeze. Finally I upped his point cost.
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:56 PM

Davey is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I like the changes.

Do you plan on doing any other X Files customs?

"An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot." - Thomas Paine
Old January 11th, 2010, 08:37 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Defininately going to make a Jersy Devil. That's the only one for sure. If you'd like to work together on some we could do that. I'll post a blank if you'd like.

Old January 12th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Added Moltarn Serpents.

Old January 12th, 2010, 08:38 PM

Those Moltarn Serpents seem perfect, except for two things:

1. Lower their movement to 5.
2. Either raise their point cost to 60 or restrict the Overwhelming Heat ability slightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar
If you'd like to work together on some we could do that.
I would but I'm going through a computer change right now, so that probably wouldn't work out too well for you.

"An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot." - Thomas Paine
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Torch's Ironclad is a little beefy , two auto shields on adjacent ...
overall torchs melee def is about 12 since an auto shield is about three def. I hope I am reading that right.
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:01 PM

It adds two to your total roll. So even if you rolled six shields it would only be eight. He does seem beefy on paper, but with low life and move he is very weak against range. Now against melee...

Quote:
I would but I'm going through a computer change right now, so that probably wouldn't work out too well for you.
Too bad. Once I get figures I'll post some more. Keep an eye out.

Old January 12th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
overall torchs melee def is about 12 since an auto shield is about three def. I hope I am reading that right.
Uh, I don't think so.

His melee defense would be 8, wouldn't it?

6 (regular defense) + 2 (Ironclad ability) = 8

@Chardar Okay sounds good!

Old January 12th, 2010, 09:39 PM

Upped the points on the Moltarn Serpents. I'm not sure about lowering their move yet. No one has anything else to say about the bone captain?

Old January 13th, 2010, 10:43 PM

Added Zombie warriors.

Old January 13th, 2010, 10:50 PM

Excellent Zombie Warriors. The wording on Cursed Blade seems a little off though; I think it might be a bit wordy.

Old January 13th, 2010, 10:56 PM

It's wordy, but I can't think up another way to say it. You should of seen the oringinal that had horde movement with the official zombies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards