Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old December 19th, 2008, 06:39 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker
Merry Christmas!

From my house to yours, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old December 19th, 2008, 10:33 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas. Maybe you could put a custom Christmas tree in the middle.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old December 20th, 2008, 04:45 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Anybody see Santa?

*Hefts anti-air missle luancher*

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; December 20th, 2008 at 04:52 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

The Ollie household is lacking in both children and religion, so Christmas tends to be a low key affair. Here's our tree:

Can you spot the 'scape connection?

Happy Christmas all.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:45 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
The Ollie household is lacking in both children and religion, so Christmas tends to be a low key affair. Here's our tree:

Can you spot the 'scape connection?

Happy Christmas all.
It looks like there is some in those green bags. Merry Christmas! (you seriously need to put some lights on that tree)
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:46 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Raelin's the angel on your tree?

~Aldin, who got a wreath of rosemary yesterday

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:47 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

~Aldin
I can't believe I didn't see that!
Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post

~Aldin, who got a wreath of rosemary yesterday
Yep. I hope those green bags do have 'scape in them Abomination, but I think it's unlikely. Socks are my best guess.

Edit. I especially like having a lime tree as a Christmas tree knowing that if you turned 90 degrees to the left in that picture you'd be looking out into a forest with many many snow-covered evergreens that would make perfect traditional trees.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 02:31 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker
Spreading Some Christmas Cheer

I've been wanting to participate in Onion Knight's Secret Santa Thread, but I simply don't have the means to do so. So I've decided since Christmas just around the corner, I am announcing that on Christmas Day, I will be choosing a random thread and give the first ten subscribers of that thread rep points to wish them a Merry Christmas instead. I think it would be a nice gesture if others would also like to spread some joy amongst the site.

For those of you who do not celebrate Christmas may wish someone a happy Chanukah or perhaps Kwanzaa, if you wish.

Nobody is obligated to participate. And if anybody is offended by this, I will urge everyone to say "Happy Holidays" and if that won't work for everybody I'll simply decide not to participate.
Old December 23rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
Chilly Fangirl

Re: Spreading Some Christmas Cheer

Merry Christmas! Sounds like a pretty cheery idea.
Old December 24th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Spreading Some Christmas Cheer

It's your rep, do with it what you want. Merry Christmas!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 24th, 2008, 08:43 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Merry Christmas everybody! Spending xmas at work...but it's alright...we get to party!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General