Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old August 10th, 2022, 05:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Are there boats/ships/cannons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I was asked elsewhere what we’ll do in the left box for a multi species squad. I’m reluctant to pin down a specific answer but everything we’re considering is simple and, in my opinion, pretty obvious. I doubt you’ll end up with a big surprise there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:27 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Ooooooh I can’t say. Beyond the scope. I love the question though.

= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
"Four-Arms"

Does this guy look anything like a figure from classic Heroscape to y'all? Me neither. His sculpt screams offense to me.

It looks like the mini is charging forward, and has 4 melee attacks, so I'm thinking it's a squad killer hero that can move/attack/move/attack/move/attack/move/attack, slicing and dicing up the 4th Mass.
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:31 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
New kinds of treasure that pirates interact with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:32 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Cap:

1. They are pirates, as you now see. The “Dawnraider Syndicate” is the name of the faction.

2. This squad is unique. There are other Syndicate squads, though.

3. Yes they have other powers.

4. Captain is a new thing.
This looks like the kind of faction that I will love to play with. Can't wait to see the rest of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
"Four-Arms"

Does this guy look anything like a figure from classic Heroscape to y'all? Me neither. His sculpt screams offense to me.

It looks like the mini is charging forward, and has 4 melee attacks, so I'm thinking it's a squad killer hero that can move/attack/move/attack/move/attack/move/attack, slicing and dicing up the 4th Mass.
That sounds really fun!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
New kinds of treasure that pirates interact with?
Oooh another good question that I can’t answer.

= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Agreed. The pirate faction with different captains and squads that boost each other back and forth in different ways sounds pretty sweet! It's a faction I'll be interested in playing often.
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:40 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Maybe it's a melee version of Q9's Queglix Gun.

@Dad_Scaper Maybe you can't say just yet, but... Is it a possibility that we'll see other non-Archkyrie factions like the Dawnraider Syndicate? And/or is the focus currently on fleshing out the pirate faction and its mechanical designs?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I'm wondering since this pirate faction has no general they follow if they're the only figures are allowed to maybe work in between different generals and if if other figures can only be within their specific generals army? I could see that as more of a reason to have figures be one specific color while these mercenaries could be like a neutral gray color or something.

Someone should be asking that painter of the minis what the original base colors of the minis that he painted were.
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Interesting question. You all were promised that, at least at the beginning, you’ll see focus on new members of the Heroscape family. New genres, new factions, and so on. Make of that what you will.

= =
Old August 10th, 2022, 05:49 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Interesting question. You all were promised that, at least at the beginning, you’ll see focus on new members of the Heroscape family. New genres, new factions, and so on. Make of that what you will.
Thank you. I can't wait to see what all is in store for us!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion