Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 19th, 2012, 01:50 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: W@HSers Submissions Thread

W@HS will be up and running after C3V release, however we are still looking for Scapers to help us out and either join by sending an application through group memberships or by sharing links in this thread. If you have already submitted an application, you will be contacted to see if you are still interested. I have already denied some applications but only those of people who have been inactive for a prolonged period of time, have a "bad" reputation on the site and/or have been banned.

I hope Scapers will help revive this HeroScapers tradition!

~Week @HeroScapers Team

Old June 19th, 2012, 01:52 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
W@HS will be up and running after C3V release, however we are still looking for Scapers to help us out and either join by sending an application through group memberships or by sharing links in this thread. If you have already submitted an application, you will be contacted to see if you are still interested. I have already denied some applications but only those of people who have been inactive for a prolonged period of time, have a "bad" reputation on the site and/or have been banned.

~Week @HeroScapers Team
We had a previously banned member apply to work at W@HS?

Old June 19th, 2012, 01:54 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post

~Week @HeroScapers Team
We had a previously banned member apply to work at W@HS?
No he was banned in the application so there would be no point accepting him because he would no longer be around.

Old July 17th, 2012, 02:39 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

May I suggest that this week features this:

The final lost scenario: The Shadow Cavern

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 16th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Shameless Plugging!

It's be really cool if you made note of the *new* HeroScape Instant Chatroom.

Valhalla awaits!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 16th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:30 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Awesome to see the Week@Hsers thriving again!

Perhaps worth a future feature? -- two new maps have joined the BoV!
Sirocco (BftUx2, TJ) and Stygian Rift (BftUx2, VW) enter as #29 and #30.

Link here.

(Only a little self-serving. )

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 2nd, 2012 at 01:36 AM.
Old October 3rd, 2012, 11:43 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

If you have room in your next issue, please consider highlighting Classic HoSS. We are creating a set of Star Wars cards that conform to Classic Heroscape conventions, using the HoSS designs as a base.

Classic HoSS is on hold at least until we have a larger group of cards released.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; December 13th, 2012 at 12:33 PM.
Old October 20th, 2012, 01:09 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to make a shameless submission request to W@HSers. Depending on when the next blog post comes out, my picture battle report thread (found here) will be about to reach/have reached one-hundred different reports! Currently 98 reports have been posted and I expect to hit 100 in two weeks time. I wasn't sure if this is the kind of news you would be willing to feature at W@HSers, but I'd be honored if you did!
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:54 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was speaking to IAmBatman recently, and he suggested I do this, so here it goes.
Although it is perhaps a bit general for the front page, it would be great if the fan fiction forum could get some more attention. There is some truly spectacular art in there, especially at b57123m's thread, as well as Wonderball68's, here.
Although a lot of the fan fiction is not completed, those that are tend to have quite high ratings, based on the reviews of their readers. The Wind in the Trees, rating 5/5, by bumper15, should definitely get indexed. Orcs Blade's Kit: Young Ninja, rating 5/5 again, would also be a good thing to appear on the front page. There's a lot of others out there as well with great ratings. The Index has a full listing of all art and fiction threads, as well as the miscellaneous other things that are in that forum, and you can see what is the absolute best by means of the rating system.
The fan art/fiction forum is a thriving community (We're experiencing a long down time in activity at the moment, but there is a core crew which is usually pretty active). However, we haven't seen too many new faces in a while, and new readers/writers/artists are always more than welcome. I believe a little note on the front page now and then would encourage others to drop by and see if they like anything that they find. I'd encourage everyone that's even mildly interested to hop over there when they have a moment and check it out! The fan art/fiction forum has a lot to offer.
~TGRF.
Old December 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I was speaking to IAmBatman recently, and he suggested I do this, so here it goes.
Although it is perhaps a bit general for the front page, it would be great if the fan fiction forum could get some more attention. There is some truly spectacular art in there, especially at b57123m's thread, as well as Wonderball68's, here.
Although a lot of the fan fiction is not completed, those that are tend to have quite high ratings, based on the reviews of their readers. The Wind in the Trees, rating 5/5, by bumper15, should definitely get indexed. Orcs Blade's Kit: Young Ninja, rating 5/5 again, would also be a good thing to appear on the front page. There's a lot of others out there as well with great ratings. The Index has a full listing of all art and fiction threads, as well as the miscellaneous other things that are in that forum, and you can see what is the absolute best by means of the rating system.
The fan art/fiction forum is a thriving community (We're experiencing a long down time in activity at the moment, but there is a core crew which is usually pretty active). However, we haven't seen too many new faces in a while, and new readers/writers/artists are always more than welcome. I believe a little note on the front page now and then would encourage others to drop by and see if they like anything that they find. I'd encourage everyone that's even mildly interested to hop over there when they have a moment and check it out! The fan art/fiction forum has a lot to offer.
~TGRF.
Seconded.

Also, on a completely seperate note, am I allowed to nominate my own maps? I think the Dwarven Mine map I built is very visually pleasing.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Hey, huge thumbs up on what you gents are doing for the home page!!! I love it. I actually find myself lingering there now, just to see if you've put anything new up. Way to go.
Old February 12th, 2013, 01:25 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Perhaps now that Delta has gained a lot of traction, it could be included in one W@HSers?

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=46703

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online