Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old June 4th, 2020, 12:06 PM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
Master Set 4: Journey to the Avorian Desert

Hi fellow Scapers, this is MasterScaper1 bringing to you some news.

Today I am glad to talk about the Project that my team and I are working on for the past 2 months. Two months ago I came with an idea for new and old players of Heroscape to enjoy this game. So what better than a new Master Set. I have created a new unknown land in Valhalla that I call Avoria. Avoria is divided into 5 provinces and in this Master Set we will explore the first one called the Avorian Desert. I have developed a new story, new cards, new terrain pieces, new glyphs, new obstacles, new scenarios, and most importantly a new rulebook.

I have work hard with my team to make the new figure cards as balance as possible and the new story as attractive and interesting as possible. I will continue exploring this world that I created in Campaign Scenarios that I am developing. In each Campaign I will be exploring each province in Avoria. I am also developing expansion wave of figures for each of the provinces so that the story and the scenarios be as much interesting as possible.

Jandar, Ullar, Einar, Vydar, and Aquilla Units:

1) Akiaro Hotoga (Einar)
2) Melian, The Elf Warrior (Ullar)
3) Kumona Kawakami (Vydar)
4) Sir Lucane (Jandar)
5) Hardat Leadwood (Aquilla)

Utgar and Valkrill Units:

1) Ogre Brute (Utgar)
2) Molten Lava Snake (Utgar)
3) Kahnferuh, Pharaoh of Avoria (Valkrill)
4) Thutmer, Priest of Avoria (Valkrill)
5) Skeletal Warriors (X2) (Valkrill)
6) Skeletal Archers (X2) (Valkrill)
7) Garth (Valkrill)

This will also include 6 new glyphs.

I have in mind to Upload this new Master Set in July 10, 2020 but like everything it can change. Hopefully you like this project. If you can, in the comments bellow, tell me what do you think.

MasterScaper1

Here is a picture of the Rulebook, and yes all the pages will look as beautiful as this one!

And here is a picture of the Map of Avoria

Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 11.55.40 AM.png (616.7 KB, 73 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 11.56.33 AM.png (370.9 KB, 71 views)

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Last edited by MasterScaper1; June 10th, 2020 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Adding Information
Old June 10th, 2020, 08:30 AM

MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby! MasterScaper1 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Master Set 4: Journey to the Avorian Desert

I have added new information, to this thread.

Currently Working with the Explores of Valhalla Team.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios