Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old May 19th, 2019, 03:29 PM

Monk2 Woo who?
Magneto and ProfX-not weak

I always thought it was a shame 2 of the most powerful mutants in the Marvel universe were so weak in Heroscape combat. They could control the occasional Hero figure or mutant fig. but couldn't stand up to taking a hit or dishing out damage. They weren't worth taking into combat.
I've been working on changing that and this was what I came up with.

In practice both can stand up pretty well to the big guys like Hulk and Abomination without being OP.

Old May 19th, 2019, 11:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Magneto and ProfX-not weak

Welcome to the site! Cool designs!
Old May 20th, 2019, 08:28 AM

Monk2 Woo who?

Thank You, Its been awhile since I was on here and I couldn't remember my password hence the Monk2. Also screwed up putting this thread in the wrong spot and not the custom creation section.
Old May 20th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Got that for ya.

I have to admit, though, I'm confused by your premise. Did you make previous custom versions of these characters that were weak?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 20th, 2019, 08:32 PM

Monk2 Woo who?

Yes, I think I haven't been on in years but had old customs under name Monk....
My problem has been that the big guns(really powerful mutants) Professor X and Magneto
and others have various unique powers but if you were picking a team you'd usually leave them out(they died too quickly or didn't have much of an offensive punch).
Just wanted to beef them up with minimum dice rolls for abilities.
Old May 20th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Gotcha. I know the custom Prof X. I use is one I include in army building all the time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 12:58 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Totally agree. I have always tried to make my villains, in particular, high powered so they could stand up to teams of heroes. I have made super powered versions of characters like Ultron, Kang, and Doctor Doom among others. Here is my super powered version of Magneto.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations