Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 27th, 2017, 11:13 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Bill showed one in his thread. I can't get it to link. Page 24 of the current c3g list.

Maybe something similar? Maybe he would allow you to use his?

Thanks for all the work on these!
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Bill showed one in his thread. I can't get it to link. Page 24 of the current c3g list.

Maybe something similar? Maybe he would allow you to use his?

Thanks for all the work on these!
I do remember his and it was more Heroscape general where I'm sticking to C3G here for now. I could go with a generic hex background similar to his with the C3G logo but I really like the C3G background hex pattern.

Someday I plan to jump into HOSS and I'll create these cards for them as well but it will be a long time until I can make that commitment financially. I'd have to start from ZERO for Star Wars. I'm hoping if I hold out long enough some game will come out with painted miniatures that are the same size in bulk since there are a lot of squads I'd like in HOSS. Though I'm getting better at painting so who knows.

Maybe I'll start taking donations of HOSS figures and printed cards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 28th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just started on the proofreading. I wish I had another laptop, dual screens would be super nice.

Found one error so far. Glyph of Green Kryptonite says Green Kryptonian. Was that a test?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 28th, 2017, 12:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Just started on the proofreading. I wish I had another laptop, dual screens would be super nice.

Found one error so far. Glyph of Green Kryptonite says Green Kryptonian. Was that a test?
um...Yes, Yes it was. I'm sure I left a few more "test" as well. Weird since I think I direct copied that one. I'll check.

Thanks T, I've corrected it.

I have my computer hooked to my TV and I just adjust the windows to be side by side. But since I am copy pasting from one to the other separate screens wouldn't help me much.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 28th, 2017, 12:58 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Noticed that immediately which is kind of rare for me.
I will chip away at these a chunk at a time. If I get each wave/release 'booted up' and then open each of their Books it is not too tough to manage.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 28th, 2017, 01:01 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Noticed that immediately which is kind of rare for me.
I will chip away at these a chunk at a time. If I get each wave/release 'booted up' and then open each of their Books it is not too tough to manage.
That's what I do...I go to the Index by release and do a booster at a time.

Old January 29th, 2017, 11:53 AM

You want to me to go off of the SP's in the Books and not the standard cards correct?

I have already found errors between the cards and SPs for the Beat Cops and Batman.
I think your cards are OK for the Beat Cops but Batman, your Bat Grapple 3 has Bats taking LEAs as does the SP in the Book of Bats.

EDIT: I guess quozl changed the SP on the Beat Cops so now the size on your cards is incorrect and should be 5.

EDIT: Having a problem loading the cards, have to stop for now. Half way through first Master Set.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; January 29th, 2017 at 12:40 PM.
Old January 29th, 2017, 02:45 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
You want to me to go off of the SP's in the Books and not the standard cards correct?

I have already found errors between the cards and SPs for the Beat Cops and Batman.
I think your cards are OK for the Beat Cops but Batman, your Bat Grapple 3 has Bats taking LEAs as does the SP in the Book of Bats.

EDIT: I guess quozl changed the SP on the Beat Cops so now the size on your cards is incorrect and should be 5.

EDIT: Having a problem loading the cards, have to stop for now. Half way through first Master Set.
Yeah if the SP is wrong my card will be wrong. I'll update the beat cops and wait for a response on Bats even though I think the card is correct based on the Utility Glyph.

Old January 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM
A Man of Taste

Both updated. Thanks.

Old January 30th, 2017, 01:06 AM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

I'm happy to help proof too. CowCow has a $6 deal until Feb 3rd too.
Old January 30th, 2017, 08:46 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
CowCow...that's a new one to me. Have you used them before? How is their quality?

Old January 30th, 2017, 10:01 AM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasgo View Post
CowCow...that's a new one to me. Have you used them before? How is their quality?
CowCow is a rebrand of ArtsCow, but with different sales.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy