Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 4th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Magik - Public Playtesting

Shouldn't that movement match? Right now you move 4, and then up to 3 before the opponent moves you. Seems like it should be consistent and be you move 4 spaces and then can move up to 4 spaces but if you get to 5 or more your opponent moves you.
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, yeah, I agree with that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'd rather it be 3 spaces for the initial part then because you will very rarely roll 5+ blanks on 10 dice. 4 is still pretty unlikely.
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:18 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, I only rolled 4 blanks one time while testing. I could see dropping it to 3 just to keep it even.
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

My only worry with that is if it is worth it at that point as it is only 1 space more than her normal movement at that point.

Maybe swap the trigger to Shields if it isn't occurring enough?
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It’s worth plenty cause it gives her free disengage. You also can’t predict the move as is since you have to place her EXACTLY X spaces away with the second part.
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

True, but at least 4 move is somewhat comparable to her 5 base move. I just foresee it getting passed up more often at 3 + a variable move up to 3. Not specifically an issue per say just voicing what I see. Makes it seem generally more like trinket text outside of a few situations.
Old June 4th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

I don’t understand calling a teleport similar to a move of 5 at all. I can think of tons of situations where a teleport is better, getting out of engagement, getting to the top of a castle, getting around an obstacle, crossing a river... the fact that the teleport has a draw back and encourages you to use her normal move sometimes is a good thing.
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I just think we are leaning too far that direction.
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I honestly had fun the way it is now, I would teleport just to teleport sometimes. Lucky number 7, 4 automatic and possibly 3.
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

Then I don't see any reason to change it. Fun is the most important factor to me.
Old June 10th, 2020, 08:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

So are we just trying to get one more playtest here?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see Ronin is signed up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library