Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you play AND/OR allow this custom?
No-Underpowered 0 0%
Yes 26 100.00%
No-Overpowered 0 0%
No-Other Reason(s) 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2007, 08:47 AM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Barracks: Scorpion (Voting Ended)

Annerios' Scorpion:

Figure Used: Modified figures from various Clix games.

Voting Ended! Scorpion made it into the Barracks!

You can find existing discussion on Scorpion, as well as Annerios' other work, here.

Anyone can nominate a custom for the Barracks here.

smallboxgames.com
Old April 29th, 2007, 10:25 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
This is an awesome custom. The card oozes theme and playability.
I would use this on my table, if i was talented enough to make such a beautiful figure.

This should be in the Halls, not just the barracks. It adds a new power with the : GET OVER HERE! ability. It also, uses teleportation differently to meet the figures theme.

Let's get a Halls Thread going, because this IMHO is worthy of that consideration.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 29th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
This is definitely cool. I'm voting Hell Yes.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old April 29th, 2007, 10:47 AM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
This is definitely cool. I'm voting Hell Yes.

Old April 29th, 2007, 12:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
This one's a no brainer. Jaw-droppingly amazing since the first time I saw it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 29th, 2007, 01:25 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
That is AWESOME! Even the figure amazes me! I don't see any reason why anyone would vote no, other than some people don't like points that aren't multiples of 10.

6 x 9 = 42

Old April 29th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This one rocks!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old April 29th, 2007, 02:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
it's got my vote when voting starts.
Old April 29th, 2007, 03:47 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I just noticed you could probably put up an argument for using GET OVER HERE! (you have to scream that every time you use it, btw) and then Teleporting away because the figure moved adjacent to Scorpion. I would have fun just rearranging the board with that

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 29th, 2007, 04:36 PM

Bloodthorn is surprisingly tart
Im going to have to say yes, and also nominate it for the Halls not the Barracks.
Old April 29th, 2007, 04:49 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
AWESOME!!!!!! Too cool! The sculpt is also awesome! Definately YES.

Old April 29th, 2007, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodthorn
Im going to have to say yes, and also nominate it for the Halls not the Barracks.
Indeed. I don't even think this one really has to go up for voting in either. Just put it in! That's what she said.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards