Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 29th, 2011, 08:59 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Terra Nova

Just watched the first episode... It's worth your while, people. I certainly did enjoy it. The first episode is on Hulu, if you have an hour and a half to spare.
Old September 29th, 2011, 09:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Terra Nova

I thought it was rather disappointing. Another great concept ruined by poor writing. This review sums it up well for me.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ks...-lame-cliches/
Old November 18th, 2011, 05:54 PM

yummypie is surprisingly tart

I love it. I'm working on some customs for Commander Taylor, marines, dinos and sixers.

C3G Books of Index
My Customs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
E=MC^2+3D6
Old November 18th, 2011, 06:08 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummypie View Post
I love it. I'm working on some customs for Commander Taylor, marines, dinos and sixers.
Ooooh... Sounds fun!
Old November 18th, 2011, 07:04 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

DINOSAURS
I have seen all of the current episodes and am thoroughly enjoying it. Almost as much as Falling Skies and the Jurrasic Park movies...
Old December 1st, 2011, 12:21 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
DINOSAURS
I have seen all of the current episodes and am thoroughly enjoying it. Almost as much as Falling Skies and the Jurrasic Park movies...
Blasphemy. Jurassic Park is the single greatest movie ever made forever ever. To even enjoy anything almost as much makes you a heathen, and a fool.
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:53 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I thought it was rather disappointing. Another great concept ruined by poor writing. This review sums it up well for me.

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ks...-lame-cliches/

Kind of tough to go by a review of one episode. A lot of times things take time to develop.

I enjoy the show and think it's gotten better as it goes.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 31st, 2012, 06:01 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I absolutely cannot stand Terra Nova. It is cliche after cliche and dinosaurs are barely featured in the plots.

All the negative reviews on IMDb I agree with.

On the flip side, the first episode Carnatorous (sp?) scene was really cool, and Commander Taylor's actor is perfect. If only the plot made an ounce of sense...
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:55 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I enjoy Terra Nova, but I can't help but think how much better it would be if it were written by the same people that wrote Battlestar Galactica. I do agree that the writing is getting better, though. I think the biggest problem is that it airs at 8 and is trying to be a family show. I'm looking for a little bit more realism. I'm going to keep watching it and hope for the best.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV