Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 21st, 2008, 09:45 PM

Twitsan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Map of Valhalla

Does any body know where I can either find an actual map for the heroscape world or have a scan of the map. I am working on rules for a campign game and need a map of the planent to make it work. I could make one up but if there is an acutal map I would rather use it instead.

Thanks in advance

May the dragon ride upon the wheel of time

RIP... James Oliver Rigney, Jr. aka Robert Jordan.
Old June 21st, 2008, 10:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Map of Valhalla

You can get the map on the official site in the wallpaper section.
Old June 21st, 2008, 10:36 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's also on the back of wave 8 packaging. I noticed that yesterday. It's pretty cool.
Old June 21st, 2008, 11:09 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

There is actually a few tidbits of more detail on the Ticalla Jungle inner packaging than the wallpaper shows. You can see little areas that are labeled. Its very cool!

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old June 22nd, 2008, 06:06 AM

Twitsan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You can get the map on the official site in the wallpaper section.
Thank you

May the dragon ride upon the wheel of time

RIP... James Oliver Rigney, Jr. aka Robert Jordan.
Old April 16th, 2010, 04:41 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Where is Toril or Faerun on this map - Where Thormun’s Journal says Battle for the Underdark is?

My guess is east of Volcarren.
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:39 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

Where is Toril or Faerun on this map - Where Thormun’s Journal says Battle for the Underdark is?

It's beyond one of the torn edges.
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Dr. Weirdscaper, you should build Valhalla (you are the only one I know who could). Build this and add D&D beyond the borders:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theats View Post

^_^
Old April 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I havn't seen a release of Thormun's Journal that says any such thing. Faerun is a continent on the world called Toril in the D&D universe. Scape takes place on the world of Valhalla. The Units in D&D 'Scape were summoned FROM Toril to explore the underground caverns discovered by the Valkyrie Generals, according to the D&D rule book.
Old April 16th, 2010, 07:54 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Dr. Weirdscaper, you should build Valhalla (you are the only one I know who could). Build this and add D&D beyond the borders:
Quote:

^_^
I don't think I have that much water. (yet)
Old April 17th, 2010, 11:22 PM

DeathByUtgar Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:

^_^

U.S Marines allowing enemies of the U.S a chance to die for their country since 1775.
my modest custom units and terrain
Old April 17th, 2010, 11:42 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Toril is the name of the planet and Faerun is the name of the main continent of the Forgotten Relams world (The others being Zakharra, Maztica and Kara-Tur.) The BftU and D1 creatures were summoned from there to Valhalla which is another world unto itself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios