Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 7th, 2018, 01:32 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker
Bargain or overpaid?

Hello fellow Scapers, I recently purchased a large lot from a local seller. After inventorying everything I can't quite tell if I got a good deal out of it or if I overpaid. I would like your help in identifying if this purchase was a good one or not. I paid about USD $610 (CDN $800) for the following:

Master sets
RotV 1st edition x1
RotV 2nd edition x2
RotV partial sets x2

SotM x1

Terrain expansions
RttFF x1
TT x1
FotA x2

Large figure expansions
R's V x2
O's R x1

boosters
wave 1: heroes x2, gruts x1

wave 2: heroes x1, knights and swog x1, wolves and minutemen x1 (2 squads of wolves)

wave 4: heroes x1

wave 5: soulborgs x2, agents and gladiators x2

wave 6: heroes x1, heavies and shades x1

wave 7: vampires and fiends x1, ashigaru x1, templar cavalry x1

wave 8: heroes x1

wave 10: warriors of feldspar x1
Old September 7th, 2018, 01:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Bargain or overpaid?

That's a good deal. Would have been a decent price even without any of the small expansions, but it's probably worth around $800-$1000 USD all told.
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:24 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That's a good deal. Would have been a decent price even without any of the small expansions, but it's probably worth around $800-$1000 USD all told.
That's good to hear. For a moment I was concerned I paid too much. Thanks for the reply!
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm happy to see such a fine collection went into the hands of a person who intends to use it. Good job!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 7th, 2018, 05:27 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

It is a good deal. I would say you basically got the terrain expansions for free.
Old September 7th, 2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm happy to see such a fine collection went into the hands of a person who intends to use it. Good job!
Thanks for the kind words DS.
Old September 8th, 2018, 12:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

After ball parking it in my head Id say you did pretty good as long as its in pretty good condition. Should be a healthy start to a healthy addiction.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 8th, 2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
After ball parking it in my head Id say you did pretty good as long as its in pretty good condition. Should be a healthy start to a healthy addiction.
Ya everything was in good condition. Most of it came with original boxes and instructions too. I'm quite pleased with the outcome of this purchase.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion