Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 22nd, 2019, 06:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Ch'p) - Breathing

I mean, I kind of wanted there to be reason for you to take him with Kilowog...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 22nd, 2019, 06:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think there still will be. Those +1s all around on stats are nothing to sneeze at. I feel like if it’s a normal he’ll have to be priced almost entirely around the Kilowog boost though.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 06:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I agree. If he comes in at a lower cost than the other Lanterns, he'll be a natural pairing for Kilowog anyway just to fit into limited point totals. There's always use for a strong normal attack over a multi-use special attack, anyway, especially since multi-attacking would cost a battery.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 06:46 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

If we manage to get him to be a mid 100s character, he would certainly be draftabke with Kilowog then. As it stands he’s probably way more than that though.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 06:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

You think he’s more than that? Without Kilowog, he’s a Deathwalker-style glass cannon with a fairly low attack number, even when he has all his markers.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think 2 attack is perfectly thematically justifiable. He still has fewer battery markers than Kyle.

I could see both ways. Keeping his Going Nuts power to normal attack makes it swingier and harder to cost and dependent on stat boosters for its value (especially if his attack is a base of 1).

Going special attack reigns it in and controls the swinginess, making him easier to cost, but devalues the Kilowog pairing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2019, 12:37 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I LOVE the name 'Going Nuts'. What about working it similar to YL Scarecrow's SA?

Quote:
GOING NUTS
After attacking with Ch'p, you may attack one additional time for each green Battery marker on this card. If you do, after taking a turn with Ch'p you just remove a green Battery marker from this card.
Or as an SA

Quote:
GOING NUTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When attacking with this special attack, you may att as co one additional time for each Green Battery marker on this card. If you do, after taking a turn with Ch'p remove a green Green Battery marker from this card.
I lean slightly towards the non-SA version. I find it more interesting and unique.
Old August 24th, 2019, 12:40 AM
Just A Head

I may be alone on this, but I actually like changing it to "remove a Battery Marker if possible." I like the idea that he can continue to Go Nuts even with no markers left, it'll just be extremely diminished in power.

Karat, I think your version loses a lot of the Combat Dexterity-esque feel the original is going for.
Old August 24th, 2019, 10:09 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I may be alone on this, but I actually like changing it to "remove a Battery Marker if possible." I like the idea that he can continue to Go Nuts even with no markers left, it'll just be extremely diminished in power.
I like that idea, especially if his Attack Number stays lower. I kind of lean into the idea of it being a special attack but with the attack number increased by the markers he has on his card (lets Kilo power him up still, but doesn't let Star-Lord or Cap or Bane).

Lemme work up some wording here real quick so y'all can see what I'm talking about ....

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 24th, 2019, 10:13 AM

Quote:
GOING NUTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 1 (2?) + Special.
Before taking a turn with Ch'p, you may decide to use Going Nuts Special Attack this turn. If you do, remove one Green Battery Marker from this card, if possible. For this turn, Ch'p may attack up to 3 times, adding one die to each attack for each Green Battery Marker still on this card. Each attack may be before, during, or after moving. While using Frenzy Assault, Ch'p will not take any leaving engagement attacks this turn.
So basically what we have now, but with a lot more control over what boosts it and what doesn't, and it allows him to still use it (at a greatly diminished level) if he has no markers left.

Old August 24th, 2019, 11:20 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'll be honest, I'm not liking that direction. It doesn't seem like he's really expending the power he has. Mechanically, its sound, but I'm not sure it really helps the design. I think to accomplish that you'd need to add a mechanic like adding an automatic skull to the attack roll or something.
Old August 24th, 2019, 11:35 AM

You're adding a die for each marker he has while at the same time attacking three times instead of one ... that seems like a power expenditure to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library