Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 21st, 2023, 04:45 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Joker (Dark Judge) (Public Testing)

RESILIENCE
If Joker would receive one or more wounds from an enemy figure's attack, special power, or leaving engagement attack, ignore one of those wounds.

Just clarifying that the special power must be an enemy's and not all special powers (such as his own Die Laughing or an exploding gas tank from the Motorbike).

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 21st, 2023, 05:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Should be. That is an established power.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 23rd, 2023, 07:27 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry T, my weekend plans got shot up. I'm still hoping to run tests, but if you don't want to wait, I understand. I did plan out my teams if you want to view/critique.

Test 1:
Joker + Dark Judges VS King Kong

Not really sure if Joker has much to offer against a single foe, but I'm curious to find out

Test 2:
Joker, Evil Ernie, The Crow, 4x Walkers, 6x Roamers, 3x Lurkers, 1x Motorbike vs Nightwing, Tempest, Cyborg, Starfire, Arsenal, Raven.

My current reward points
Old April 23rd, 2023, 08:09 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No problem. Still time left to finish him up.
Old April 24th, 2023, 09:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Still have 3 weeks to get to Final Editing!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2023, 02:12 PM
Ninja Playtester

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Evil Ernie (380), Joker (200), Lurker x3 (75), Motorbike (25), Roamer x6 (120), The Crow (200), Walker x4 (200) (1200) vs Arsenal (190), Cyborg (200), Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Tempest (210) (1200)

Powers Used:
Die Laughing: 1
Die Laughing damage: 5
Just Little Old Me: 0
Resilience: 2

Damage from normal attacks: 0

Joker did deal 5 wounds (one to each member of the Titans), but only got into position because of the motorbike. Overall he was ok, but the really star of this undead team was The Crow. He was so difficult to attack that Starfire actually destroyed Cyborg just to weaken The Crow.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Arsenal 3/4 Life remaining, Starfire 1/5 Life remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Powers Used:
Die Laughing: 1
Die Laughing damage: 1
Resilience: 3

Judges are able to deal some wounds to Kong, but Kong pretty much just destroyed each one in a single hit. Joker did take the longest to drop because of Resilience. Overall not a good showing for the judges.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): King Kong 5/12 Life remaining
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Dark Judges (800), Joker (200) (1000) vs Kong 2.0 (1000) (1000)

Powers Used:
Die Laughing: 2
Die Laughing damage: 3
Resilience: 0

Even with 1 less Attack, Kong was able to pretty much destroy each judge in 1 or 2 hits.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): King Kong 6/14 Life remaining
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Joker doesn’t feel worth 200. His most threatening power of Die Laughing has too many restrictions to make it very effective. Most games he only activated it once or maybe twice. Resilience is not enough to keep Joker alive to get him into position and activate Die Laughing more than once.

My current reward points
Old April 26th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Ninja Playtester

A couple of suggestions for Die Laughing to make it more enticing and/or easier to activate:

DIE LAUGHING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3.
Once per round, if Joker did not move normally this turn he may attack with this special attack. All non-Undead figures within 3 spaces of Joker are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures, figures cannot roll any defense dice against this special attack. Joker takes wounds equal to the number of skulls rolled.

Range Special. Attack 1.
Once per round, instead of moving and attacking normally with Joker, you may place a Wound Marker on this card to move Joker 2 spaces and attack with this special attack. All non-Undead figures within 3 spaces of Joker are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures, figures cannot roll any defense dice against this special attack. If Joker inflicts at least 1 wound with this special attack, he may use this special attack again, up to a maximum of (3 or 4)? times.

My current reward points
Old April 26th, 2023, 04:27 PM

Thanks for the tests!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 26th, 2023, 04:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, this one's a tough nut to crack. Came in a bit weak for T in the initial, went 4-0 and lifted up the Dark Judges against solid competition in the first set of public tests, but Karat did mention the SA was difficult to set up. Then went 0-3 for fret and felt way underpowered. (Caveat that a lot of mid-level hero builds are going to feel weak against King Kong, but not eager to open that bottle of worms).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2023, 05:32 PM
Ninja Playtester

Agreed that Kong isn't the best to test against for the Judges, but if not for The Crow (and a very luckly roll against Nightwing), the undead would have lost pretty badly against the Titans.

My current reward points
Old April 26th, 2023, 07:21 PM

I am not really looking to tinker here with a ticking clock on 1.0. @Karat what do you think?
Old April 26th, 2023, 07:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
A couple of suggestions for Die Laughing to make it more enticing and/or easier to activate:

Range Special. Attack 3.
Once per round, if Joker did not move normally this turn he may attack with this special attack. All non-Undead figures within 3 spaces of Joker are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures, figures cannot roll any defense dice against this special attack. Joker takes wounds equal to the number of skulls rolled.

Range Special. Attack 1.
Once per round, instead of moving and attacking normally with Joker, you may place a Wound Marker on this card to move Joker 2 spaces and attack with this special attack. All non-Undead figures within 3 spaces of Joker are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all figures, figures cannot roll any defense dice against this special attack. If Joker inflicts at least 1 wound with this special attack, he may use this special attack again, up to a maximum of (3 or 4)? times.

I forgot to place the wounds when using Die Laughing in my games so in the first test Joker would've had 1 wound on him and in the second one he would've died at the end of R1 but since I didn't place the wound he died in T2 of the next round so almost no effect except for soaking up an attack from Ronin which could have gone on someone else and may have changed the outcome.

So I guess my results are really using the first modified power here minus the skull wounds at the end.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library