Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 21st, 2023, 05:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Professor X (Charles Xavier) - Initial Design

I'd normally agree. The only reason I didn't mention it myself is it gets to nuke the turn, which is a pretty big benefit. But I guess if someone wants to blow it on a turn where someone whiffed their attack anyway, that's probably OK. Could be useful for tactically shutting down some maneuvers or what not, but that's probably not an issue.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 21st, 2023, 06:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Probably would be good for Psychic Defense X to end the enemy's activation, rather than their whole turn. We made a similar tweak on Trickster.
Old April 21st, 2023, 06:11 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That would be a power down but might be a good trade off for the other power ups we're considering

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 21st, 2023, 09:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Probably would be good for Psychic Defense X to end the enemy's activation, rather than their whole turn. We made a similar tweak on Trickster.
It makes sense on a figure like Trickster...but on Chuck I think he's worth the whole turn.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 21st, 2023, 09:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That would be a power down but might be a good trade off for the other power ups we're considering
removing the 10 space limit and what other power ups? If you consider that a power up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 21st, 2023, 09:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
• also if a Mech attacks the Pilot should still be able to be mind nuked does that still work here?
Are you asking if he can use Psychic Defense X on an attack from a VDO?

The answer to that is yes.

Unrelated, I'd ditch the "and at least 1 skull is rolled" thing. Cause it's just some pointless nonsense carried from classic.
Thanks my dude.

Old April 21st, 2023, 10:41 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
removing the 10 space limit and what other power ups? If you consider that a power up.
Three power ups being considered:

remove 10 space limit
allowing Prof X to take a turn himself
not requiring a skull to activate defense

Not sure which ones are serious considerations or just ideas tossed out there

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 21st, 2023, 10:49 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Three power ups being considered:

remove 10 space limit
allowing Prof X to take a turn himself
not requiring a skull to activate defense

Not sure which ones are serious considerations or just ideas tossed out there
I guess I don't see any of them as power ups that need to be offset with something as major as changing out how his main defense works.

Old April 21st, 2023, 10:52 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh, I'm not saying that at all. I was just presenting the list of possible changes.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 22nd, 2023, 10:11 AM

fret covered what I was talking about, yeah. I wouldn't say "need" to be offset, but all three of those things do give him more situational value. He's easier to hide, his efficiency lasts longer, and he can more reliably shut down a turn when he wants (barring the other change). So I think there's *enough* positive value being added that subtracting some value in terms of activation versus turn wouldn't tank his value, IMO.

I suppose I somewhat worry that defanging his Psychic Defense X while removing his 10 space restriction will make him much more of a consistent start zone squatter, but letting him activate himself does somewhat counter that.

Old April 22nd, 2023, 10:30 AM
A Man of Taste

If we think him getting to activate himself makes him efficient enough that he needs PDX defanged...I'd vote to remove him getting to activate himself then and keep PDX as is.

The activating himself thing was something I think @MrNobody proposed to make him less of and end game drag since you'd be moving him up to use his attack at end game instead of just letting him stay there until all his allies were dead.

Old April 22nd, 2023, 10:41 AM

I don't think "needs" is the right word there. There are plenty of dials that could be turned if he's coming in too strong with the boosts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database