Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape
Battlefields of Star Wars Scape HoSS Maps and Scenarios

Old November 10th, 2015, 09:05 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Landing Platforms

Looks great!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old November 10th, 2015, 09:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

from me, call out to the other BOSS'es to see what they think.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 11th, 2015, 11:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I updated the first post with the FAQ, links and details about the DO's used, and the info on the glyph. Take a look over it when you get a chance and make sure it looks okay to you and I didn't miss anything.

Just want to make sure every member of BoSS has had a chance to see this thread so here is a shout out to those who have not yet voted on the testing proposal. @heroscaper2010 @Ninja Status @DanieLoche
Old November 11th, 2015, 11:04 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Looks good to me
Old November 11th, 2015, 11:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh and just a reminder, since I forgot myself when building this map again, the sand tiles shown in the VS file are actually the two warehouse ruin bases. We can swap those out for before making the official PDF.
Old November 11th, 2015, 11:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Looks good to me
Wow, that was quick. Almost like you were lurking in the shadows like a Ninja......
Old November 11th, 2015, 11:08 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Looks good to me
Wow, that was quick. Almost like you were lurking in the shadows like a Ninja......
You never know when I'll pop up out of no where, it's almost like I can vanish9 whenever I want too... *retreats into the mist*.
Old November 12th, 2015, 11:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Looks good to me
You never know when I'll pop up out of no where, it's almost like I can vanish9 whenever I want too... *retreats into the mist*.
So funny. I'm sitting here chuckling to my self. I probably look ridiculous.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 12th, 2015, 04:01 PM
C3G Landlord

All set up for some tests and I started thinking that with Bespin being a gas mining facility we should have more than just 2 chemical canister. So I changed it to have two chemical canisters on each orange dot location for my tests instead of 1 canister & 1 crate.
Old November 12th, 2015, 04:28 PM
C3G Landlord

I think I played more hero heavy armies the last time around and now that I have a bunch of squad figures I'm seeing how it will be a little more difficult to get your figures inside or spread out enough to minimize the defense turret effect. I'm thinking a small adjustment on where that can fire to give a little more safe space. Since the idea for the glyph is to keep people from camping on the high ground of the start zones, and firing straight down at the hexes right in front of the arch seems strange anyway, how about we have the glyph only target the outside concrete and asphalt tiles only. Then those road tiles right in front of the arch become safe areas and they are on even ground with the inside hexes.

The Bespin Landing Platforms are well defended, these defenses are operated by locally by the Platform Defenses Control Glyph located on the map. At the end of each round, whoever controls the Platform Defenses Control Glyph may target any one figure on the landing platforms for the following Special Attack. The landing platforms consist of all the asphalt and concrete tiles outside of the enclosed hallways. Figures targeted are never considered to have high ground.
Old November 12th, 2015, 04:43 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Can it be built such that the only concrete or asphalt is on the landing platforms? If so, the text could just say something like "target any one figure on concrete or asphalt." The phrase "outside of the enclosed hallways" sounds awkward to me.
Old November 12th, 2015, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

I don't think that would be possible as some of the concrete & asphalt tiles are inside the hallways with no good way of getting around it. They form the steps at the end and are used to break up the road tiles. Can we find a better way to phrase it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape > Battlefields of Star Wars Scape