Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 23rd, 2009, 05:07 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AliasQTip's Exclusive Battlefields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melwing17 View Post
I absolutely love these maps, and your write-ups. 1) The Desert Oasis is probably the weak spot - but even it is a very good map/scenario pack.

2) Blastatron Factory (not your best looking map, but the scenario is fantastic)
1) Your right, Desert Oasis probably could have been better. The "football" type scenario (A Devious Mirage) is over far too fast. I might do a revamp on this one at some point.

2) It's really hard to build a factory with castle pieces. I just ends up looking like a castle. The factory was supposed to look like it was in poor shape so perhaps I succeded? The build is quite difficult, the playing area cramped, but the scenario is REALLY cool.

Thanks for all your comments!
Old February 5th, 2009, 06:28 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Your maps are the opposite of Dr Weirdscaper's; he does big and epic and you do small and sweet. I think some of these would be good for tourneys, too.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old February 7th, 2009, 11:20 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

New map added! Great fun on a cold winters day.

Frozen Wellspring Battlefield

This morning, the great wellspring lake bubbles forth with dynamic energy. But as the sun begins its assent and temperatures begin to rise the ice begins to soften revealing sub-zero waters below.

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set and the Thaelenk Tundra
Footprint: 34" x 18"

File contains two scenarios!

I've made a few changes from my original idea posted in my blog. Please, let me know what you think.

Last edited by AliasQTip; May 24th, 2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old February 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

I really liked Bailey Inferno. I had Brunak, Cyprien, and Deathwalker 7000 vs. Deathwalker 8000, Deathwalker 9000, and Grimnak. Grimnak fell in the lava. 9000 failed against a two skull attack and Brunak killed 8000. Very good scenario. Thanks.
Old March 27th, 2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I really liked Bailey Inferno. I had Brunak, Cyprien, and Deathwalker 7000 vs. Deathwalker 8000, Deathwalker 9000, and Grimnak. Grimnak fell in the lava. 9000 failed against a two skull attack and Brunak killed 8000. Very good scenario. Thanks.
Glad you liked the scenario, Anonymous. (If that is your real name...)

A new battlefield has been added. Please check out my Fault-Line Battlefield. What's so great about this one? I've included two fun scenarios and it can all be made with just one RotV Master Set and a Volcarren Wasteland Expansion. So, pretty much anybody can build it and enjoy.

Fault-Line Battlefield

The ground shook violently and a great crevasse formed. Scalding sulphuric fumes billowed forth stinging the eyes and polluting the lungs. Surely, a troublesome brawl lies ahead…

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set and the Volcarren Wasteland.
Footprint: 28" x 18"

File contains TWO scenarios!

Last edited by AliasQTip; May 24th, 2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old March 27th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is a nice looking map! My only problem is that it looks rather small, and has a lack of LOS blockers. Maybe you could find a way to stick the ruins in there?

Also, on a different note, it took me three years of playing Scape to find a reasonably priced VW...

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old March 27th, 2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
That is a nice looking map! My only problem is that it looks rather small, and has a lack of LOS blockers. Maybe you could find a way to stick the ruins in there?

Also, on a different note, it took me three years of playing Scape to find a reasonably priced VW...
Okay, I see your point about the VW. Not everybody owns one... yet. The map is small but there are special rules limiting range (a cloud of toxic fumes) so you can't just sit on the cliff and pick off enemies one by one. Tried that, didn't like it. For more information, check out my most recent blog entry. Thanks for your input, Sup3rS0n1c.
Old March 27th, 2009, 10:36 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Fault Line looks real cool. And limiting range was a great idea. Also, I love the scenario title It's Your Fault!
Old April 21st, 2009, 04:03 PM

New Battlefield: Cavern Labyrinth

Here's my newest addition. One day it might be part of a campaign that I'm considering making. Check it out. It's quite fun and the cave holds a few surprizes... like unexpected pit traps and summoning enemy figures into a bottomless abyss. Yeah! It uses just one RotV Master set and includes a hex-grid template to make null-space hexes. Download it today!

NEW! Cavern Labyrinth Battlefield

Buried deep within a cave-system in Western Laur is a large subterranean chamber used in ancient times as a doorway to the underworld. The room fills with the thunderous roar of the two mighty waterfalls that pour into a seemingly bottomless pit; over which only a precarious natural stone bridge remains.

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set (Mallidon’s Prophecy: Snipers and Vipers, optional.)
Footprint: 27" x 22"

Old May 24th, 2009, 05:43 PM

Today I updated my Collection Checklist to include Wave 9: Blackmoon's Siege. Download it now to track your collection!

Last edited by AliasQTip; May 24th, 2009 at 05:49 PM.
Old June 14th, 2009, 11:35 AM

Added today:

Tower of Lodin: Papercraft Dice Tower

This is the dice tower I use everytime I play HeroScape - and now it can be yours too. I hope you like it. I've put a lot of time into it's construction. Enjoy.

Old July 13th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Added today:

Tower of Lodin: Papercraft Dice Tower

This is the dice tower I use everytime I play HeroScape - and now it can be yours too. I hope you like it. I've put a lot of time into it's construction. Enjoy.

Great Tower, Made one this weekend. Very easy and very functional. Way to go

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios