Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old August 14th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 8/2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
Also of note, Cedrus Drift has been revised per feedback after the Gencon map contest. Percolator has been updated after personal playtesting and to enhance the theme of water percolating out of the map that got lost over various iterations. Gambit has been removed pending possible revision, though it's on the back burner. Previous map versions are still visible buried in the thread.

Cedrus Drift v2
Requires: 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, and 1 TT

Percolator
Requires: 1 RotV and 1 TJ
Nice work- I’m liking the look of both of these!
Old August 20th, 2021, 08:36 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Vault of the Lava Stone
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 FotA, and 1 VW

Thanks to all the folks who chimed in to help me polish this map.

Also available for online play!

Last edited by Ulysses; January 23rd, 2024 at 02:34 AM.
Old August 20th, 2021, 10:25 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The right side seems like it’s going to be really tough to develop the army from. I’d suggest removing the outermost castle wall to open up that side a little more. Otherwise, looks great!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 21st, 2021, 01:24 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
The right side seems like it’s going to be really tough to develop the army from. I’d suggest removing the outermost castle wall to open up that side a little more. Otherwise, looks great!

You're absolutely right and thank you! I was feeling apprehensive about development from the right side too and wanted to get that wall trimmed, unfortunately I just couldn't find the tiles without some major aesthetic sacrifices, or so I thought. I should've let it breathe in my mind a bit more because after a few hours I had the tile problem solved which opened up another tweak that I also really like. I will update it with my solutions soon.
Old August 26th, 2021, 09:15 PM

Chuckd101 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You have some serious talent my friend hoping when I get me new expansion packs I can come up with some nice ideas
Old August 27th, 2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckd101 View Post
You have some serious talent my friend hoping when I get me new expansion packs I can come up with some nice ideas
Thank you so much, that is very nice of you to say! Here's to hoping you get some expansions! Maybe check out the Sales and Trades thread, I've had some great experiences buying and trading with the community here.
Old September 2nd, 2021, 04:39 PM

Re: Ulysses' Maps (New Map 9/2021)

Unclaimed New 9/2021
Requires: 2 MtCB, 1 BftU, and 1 TJ

Also available for online play

Last edited by Ulysses; September 2nd, 2021 at 07:35 PM. Reason: superfrog was going to sue me ;)
Old September 2nd, 2021, 04:54 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Me likey! I'll have to build this one...looks fun!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 2nd, 2021, 06:00 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I agree. Unclaimed looks really cool. I'm planning to play some games with a friend tomorrow, and I think I'll try it out then.

Last edited by Leaf_It; September 6th, 2021 at 03:17 PM. Reason: somehow I called Unclaimed "Reclamation", and I'm still not sure how I typo'd that badly...
Old September 6th, 2021, 12:31 PM

Building Unclaimed now…

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 6th, 2021, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Building Unclaimed now…
Awesome! Let me know how it goes if you find the time! I'm 3 plays in and haven't wanted to tweak anything so that's a good sign.
Old September 9th, 2021, 05:55 PM

The time has come again to update the newest map's name for, what I have to imagine, is the last time. For those who didn't catch this comedy of errors unfold on Discord, I'll summarize it here for posterity. It was originally titled Reclamation until superfrog showed me he'd beaten me to the punch and had named his new map Reclamation a week or two prior. After mentioning I had almost coined it Reclaimed, Boromir96 joked that maybe Unclaimed would be fitting, which I thought was a hilarious suggestion and ran with. Well, following Murphy's Law, of course Unclaimed was in fact claimed, by Flash_19 of all people; and rather recently.

Unclaimed is now to become No Aloha, for all you fellow fans of the band The Breeders out there. This won out over "Florida, Probably" so, you know, the bar was low.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios