Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 23rd, 2017, 01:19 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I'm coming from the land of Texas, word of your great Tournament travels far! haha, I look forward to a good competition, I mite even bring some pillars for prizes!
Woo-eeh! It'll be excellent to meet you in person! Quite a trip for you, hopefully the tournament will be worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Add @podunksarmy as a maybe.
Added

Quote:
Hello all! Looking forward to seeing everybody on Saturday! I know it's kind of last minute, but..... It looks like I'm going to need to borrow some figures. (I'm bringing a couple friends without any heroscape of their own, and I'm trying get together the armies they want to run.) Might somebody have x1 Mezzo Demons, x1 Drones, and x2 Stingers?

It would be GREATLY appreciated!!
I've got Drones and Stingers for your amigos, no problem! My nemesis coming to this one?
Thanks a ton!! And yes, your nemesis is coming and ready for you!! (If he can track down a final squad of mezzo demons....)
I will try to remember to bring that squad for him

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 23rd, 2017, 03:14 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Hey, so this is my First Tournament, I've played allot but only with friends up to this point. I am still learning the terms, This says that when creating an army there is "Format: No Figure Limit" I assume this just means I can make an army like normal? only 1 unique and mix alliances?

Also, do I bring my own dice and order markers or are they supplied? Thanks!
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:35 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hey, so this is my First Tournament, I've played allot but only with friends up to this point. I am still learning the terms, This says that when creating an army there is "Format: No Figure Limit" I assume this just means I can make an army like normal? only 1 unique and mix alliances?

You can make any army you want with the 450pt limit. As for the dice you should try to bring your own, but if you can't I'm sure someone will help you out

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 23rd, 2017, 10:35 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Yep, build a normal army of 450 points. It can include anything you want, as long as you include at least one unique hero of 20 or more points. You don't have to worry about going over the normal limit of 24 figures/hexes though (so you can swarm with goblin cutters, venocs, etc.).

There are normally plenty of extra dice and OMs.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:18 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Can I bring multiple armies and decide which to use after I know the map I'm playing on? Or is it one army for the tournament?
Old June 23rd, 2017, 02:00 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Most tournaments only allow for a total of 24 figures per army, even if your point total is less than the required amount. This format will expand the the start zones of the maps to allow for any army that is 450 total points or less.

It is best if you supply your own dice, order markers, and wounds markers, but if you forget something, we usually have a few extras. We also recommend that you bring a dice tower, or dice bowl so that you have a place to throw your dice without loosing any on the floor.

You must play the same army in every game, But you could bring two or more, and decide exactly which army you want to play once to get to the tournament. Some formats allow you to bring 2 or so armies and choose per match, or maybe your opponent chooses, but unfortunately that is not this month's format.
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:32 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm coming from the land of Texas, word of your great Tournament travels far! haha, I look forward to a good competition, I mite even bring some pillars for prizes!
Woo-eeh! It'll be excellent to meet you in person! Quite a trip for you, hopefully the tournament will be worth it

Quote:
Added

Quote:
Hello all! Looking forward to seeing everybody on Saturday! I know it's kind of last minute, but..... It looks like I'm going to need to borrow some figures. (I'm bringing a couple friends without any heroscape of their own, and I'm trying get together the armies they want to run.) Might somebody have x1 Mezzo Demons, x1 Drones, and x2 Stingers?

I've got Drones and Stingers for your amigos, no problem! My nemesis coming to this one?
Thanks a ton!! And yes, your nemesis is coming and ready for you!! (If he can track down a final squad of mezzo demons....)
Perfect! Thank you! I'll bring your Zetacron card!

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Added

Quote:

Perfect! Thank you! I'll bring your Zetacron card!
Ugh...key word remember...I totally spaced it maybe he could use proxies? Does @BiggaBullfrog have a squad?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 24th, 2017, 01:55 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Possibly.... I'll try to text him. And don't sweat it!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old June 24th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Possibly.... I'll try to text him. And don't sweat it!!
I don't have Mezzos (Valkrill is pretty much nonexistent in my home-meta). @Leaf_It might. Do you have his number? I can shoot it to you.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 24th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Great turn out everyone, thanks for coming. See you all next month.
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Great turn out everyone, thanks for coming. See you all next month.
Thanks for hosting!! It's great having these monthlies!!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events